Wetlook-Online

Message # 18230.6.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Not for everyone but some

Date: Wed 14/09/05 22:31:52 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I can respect that you aren't into litter. But my friend, there is not a natural place on earth that hasen't been pissed on or in. Especially if it's underwater. Why a pint of urine in 200 billion gallons of water would bother you is... well, it's your opinion and that's cool.

As for the original post: I don't mind so much that it was posted except that it could start a wave of pissing posts that drown out the original intent of the forum. The pissing and pooping fetishists (oddly enough) far out-number us, and they can spread like viruses. If you've ever seen a Yahoo wetlook group die from this, you know what I mean.

So yeah, stuff like this needs to be limited around here, I figure.

In reply to Message (18230.6.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Not for everyone but some

By closetwetlookloverinnyc - us Wed 14/09/05 21:17:43 GMT

I personally really enjoy boating et al - but I NEVER piss in the lake - or ever allow my nieces or nephews to piss in the lake.  I know the fish pee - but I like to swim in a lake of "pure" or "close to pure" water...  I don't want to know I'm swimming in people's pee.  I'm not into litter - and I'm not into peeing fully clothed in a lake or river.
In reply to Message (18230.6.1) Unfazed Re: Not for everyone but some

By not impressed - ca Wed 14/09/05 18:33:07 GMT

i'm takeing the 5th the less i say the better things will be
In reply to Message (18230.6) Oooh Not for everyone but some

By Anonymous - uu Wed 14/09/05 15:43:18 GMT

This isnt for everyone. I did have somenthing happen a long time ago. I had my kids swimming at a boat ramp at a lake. Two women stopped in a car and came down the ramp. One was in jeans and a western shirt the other in capri pants and blouse. They had been traveling and couldn't wait to get into the water.

The one in jeans walked past me and I told the kids not to splash. She said 'no problem, I'm going to be wet anyway'. They both waded right in. When they were waist deep they stopped. I know that they both probably had to pee badly. No other choice in that area. Wade in and just pee in your pants. It washes out almost immediatly.

They both swam for a while and then got out. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That was back when you didn't see wetlook very often.

I found the thought extremely exciting.

I'm not much into what is in this particular site. But, the terrible need to pee and no place to do it except in the water is very exciting to many. Like being a bad girl.

In reply to Message (18230) Thumbs Up pissing

By McGyver - de Wed 14/09/05 14:37:10 GMT

Da die selbst ernannten Moralapostel eines so genannten Wetlook Magazin's ja alles zensieren was ihnen vor's Rohr läuft versuche ich es mal hier. Solltet ihr auch mal ausprobieren. Erst die KLamotten nasspissen, dann Sex dann unter die Dusche zum abspülen des süßen Saftes und dann gleich noch ne Nummer schieben.

Info's gibts unter:

www.fullyclothedpissing.com

www.pissinginaction.com

viel Spaß  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]