WetlookPro

Message # 18223.2

Subject: Pulsing Re: wife's been getting wet 4 me

Date: Wed 14/09/05 09:42:15 GMT

Name: soggybottom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't know where you are from but in Cape Cod, Massachhusetts there is a hotel called The International Inn. Think it is in Hyannis. It is also called the "Cuddle 'N Bubble". Get the idea?

Most of the rooms had a Jacuzzi style bathtub that was big enough for two (enen three). The GF and I have been there a few times and could only afford to rent the chaper rooms.

Two or three of the rooms had an actual hot tub right in the middle of the room. If you are into wet this is a fantastic place.

I am not sure if it is still in business and if it still offers the Cuddle 'N Bubble. If it does, it might be worth a visit if you are in the area. Of course, Cape Cod had a lot more to offer if you can take the time out and aren't too pooped from....... well, other activities.

In the past years, the GF has lost interest and kind of drifted away from wetlook. I'm kind of out-of-business in the wetlook department. :>(

In reply to Message (18223) Happy wife's been getting wet 4 me

By NEOhio Wet - us Wed 14/09/05 08:38:59 GMT

Hi everyone!

Every once in a while the topic comes up on trying to get your wife/gf to enjoy wet clothing.  I wondered myself and thought about it for years.  I even hinted (I guess not that much) a couple of times.  After 7 years of marriage I finally got the courage to ask and I am happy I did.

Back in June we had the kiddie pool out for our 2 year old.  My wife was wearing jeans shorts and a tank top.  Our son was hesitant to go in so my wife sat on the edge and wetted her shorts only about 1/8 wet.  Eventually our son got in w/o any more of my wife getting wet.  Later in the house I asked her since she got wet (albeit only a little) for our son's benefit, would she get wet for my benefit in the shower?  She gave me devil smile and said yes.  She only wore the shorts and tank, but that was enough for me to show her how sexy I thought wet clothing was and how sexy she was.  She did take off her bra before entering the shower , but kept her shorts and cream silk panties on.  

On July 4 she had to work only 1/2 day.  She got dressed in this dress that looks like a long polo-style shirt, peach colored.  I called her at work and asked her if she perhaps got her dress dirty and might need to clean it with help when she got home.  She said yes I got a spot on it already (she really didn't) and that I should put a video in for our son and get some fruit snacks ready for him.  She arrived home and we went right upstairs to the shower.  Again she took off her bra and this time her panties for she had a silk slip that she left on.  We hopped in the shower and she noticed how heavy and long the knee-length skirt was becoming.  I was noticing her shapely figure and loving it.  She liked the attention I gave her during (and after throughout the weeks that followed).  

A couple of weeks ago I asked her if she got her clothes dirty while dusting the house.  She said that yes she did get her shirt dirty.  She entered the shower this time in just a tshirt and black silk panties.  Oh well.  I still was very turned on and let her know.

Recently I convinced her to plan an overnight to a hotel w/ a in-room whirlpool tub.  I asked her if she had any nylons that might need cleaning.  She packed the same peach dress, thigh highs, sexy bra, but no panties or slip for the tub.  Up to this point I have only worn my underwear.  I've asked her if I might have any clothes that are dirty and she says no.  This time for the hotel I said I wanted to wear something too.  I hinted around at pants and she said just shorts will be fine.  Not wanting to cause trouble with newfound fun I agreed.  I wore Dockers shorts and a polo shirt that I had worn all day.  She assumed I was changing into a tshirt and "play" shorts, I think I surprised her by going in with what I had on.  We talked some while sitting in the tub and she said she couldn't believe it took me 8 years to ask her to do that if it was such a turn-on for me.  She said we will have to do it more often.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]