WetlookPro

Message # 18221.1

Subject: Bad Eyes Large Number?

Date: Wed 14/09/05 19:49:38 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are noticing a large number of Japanese wetlook sites? Either I'm missing something wonderful, or your large number and my large number are two different larges.Uncle Tom recently went away (again). Selfish Actress has hung up the wet clothes, Wild Wild Wet has been off line for months, the pix on the Moonface site have become less then stellar (and not up to the quality of her earlier free sets). Kamchan has gotten a little boring due to repatition, but at least he experiments with different clothes and has frequent updates. Aqua suite has always frustrated me because the clothes and sessions (always outdoors in a favorite river) are potentially great, but the pix are small and too few. Office Lady Special has finally updated a couple galleries after months of stagnation, Nurasame stopped updating (and, although I like the costumes), the small bathtub venue is ho hum. The really good stuff (as it should be) is not free. Turtle Farm  produces some great videos (they also do Moonface, and I think, Office Lady Special) and, of course, the grand daddy of them all, GAGON and Studio Ken-Ta produce great stuff, but the free-bees are few and far between. I used to be able to order tapes from GAGON, but their English language/ordering page is gone, and I'm afraid they have gone the way of the rest of the Japanese fetish community in not catering to gaijins. So, if you are noticing a large number of Japanese wetlook sites with good quality photos, please share the sites with the forum.

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (18221) Read This No Subject

By soggybottom - uu Wed 14/09/05 07:39:00 GMT

I was noticing the large number of Japanese wetlook sites with good quality photos. I wonder if the Japanese are into wetlook more than we are in the US?

Of course, a lot of these sites are in Japanese and it is hard to navagate them. It isn't clear if the DVD's and CD's are for sale in the US. They may be worth while.

One site that has a great collection is: http://officeladyspecial-wetmessyrip-uniform.com/

Copy and paste to enter the site.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]