WetlookPro

Message # 18217.5

Subject: Hello Re: even too unreal for a dream but true

Date: Wed 14/09/05 09:17:45 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Seems pretty hard to believe.

I've never met anyone in person from ICQ, however I've encountered a few "interesting" personalities. I believe I came close once - we talked about a meeting, but it never actually happened. Not quite sure how to interpret that. Was it something that could have happened, or was it just fantasy and empty words?

I do find it a bit surprising that despite all the risks, a girl would travel 100km to the home of someone who is essentially a stranger. From her point of view she took an enormous risk - something which is strongly discouraged these days. But then some people seek out risky situations, others may be so strongly motivated by something they will either undertake or simply deny the attendant risks. I suppose "one night stands" are pretty good evidence that such things can and do happen.

Would you tell her about this forum? Perhaps she can tell us the story from her perspective.

In reply to Message (18217) In Love even too unreal for a dream but true

By Anonymous - de Wed 14/09/05 03:51:24 GMT

I know, this story sounds unbelievable but it is true. I chatted with a girl on ICQ last monday. She asked me, what I am into. I told her. She went off and took a fully clothed shower (what I did not really believe). Then we had a wonderful c/s (what does not mean counter strike). I was more than sceptical as I was not sure if she was real or a fake and I did not relly believe she took a shower. Yesterday we met again on the ICQ. I gave her my adress and my phone number and invited her. Cos if she was a fake, she would neither come to visit me nor give me a call. She lives 100 km from my home. At 10:30 at night someone rang at my door. And there she was! She was real! I prepaired food but she was not hungry. It took us not even 30 minutes untill we started kissing and we ended up fully clothed in my shower. She left at 2:30 but we will meet again soon.

I don't give my name here, as this story is so incredible that noome will probably believe me if I post anything else in the future. I just can tell you - it really happened last night and I hope it will happen again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]