Wetlook-Online

Message # 18215

Subject: Happy First Wet Experience

Date: Wed 14/09/05 02:00:02 GMT

Name: Malinda uu

Email: nyblueeyez65@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello, I will admit I had never thought about wet clothes until a week ago. I met a wonderful man that had this interest and in one magical week he introduced me to wet clothes. After talking we made a date to meet, on my birthday no less. We met and went for a wonderful walk in the woods along a nice river. We found a place that we could walk down to the water and sit on the rocks. I was dressed in a skirt and blouse with pantyhose and sandals and he was in tan dress slacks and a dress shirt with dress socks and shoes on. as soon as we got to the water our shoes came off and he took my hand and we stepped into the water. It was pretty cool so we jsut waded around close to the edge but the feel of my wet skirt and pantyhose was already starting to feel great..we sat at the waters edge for a while enjoying the feel and taking a few pictures. After a while he told me he had a surprise for me and we walked back to his truck and he drove us to a hotel where more surprises waited. I knew I was going to experience the full effects of wet clothes and could not wait. after we got in the room he excused himself and reappeared a short time later in his Dress uniform, he is in the military. The sight of him took my breath away. A very romantic evening progressed with many unexpected surprises but a major highlight of the night was when we stepped into the shower...in my skirt and blouse and him in his uniform...the feeling was so amazing..I have never experienced the feeling that being in wet clothes made me feel and to see him in uniform and feel it on him...soaking wet...it was soooooo amazing...I cant go much farther with the story and keep it "clean" so i will leave the rest to your imaginations..but what a wonderful experience with an incredible man.. and to say the least he has definitly "wet" my appetite for many many more wet clothes experiences..I am hoping he and i will have a very wet future :)

I would love to hear from other women who enjoy wet clothes a much as I do. Drop me a line at nyblueeyez65@yahoo.com Guys feel free to drop me a line as well

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]