minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 22:52:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18203.4

Subject: Idea About joining and picture saving...

Date: Thu 15/09/05 05:08:30 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@world4you.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First thing: Please don't blame the poster (Stormy) if you may not get it done. The pictures ARE accessable and they also can get saved but this is not as easy.

Joining flickr is no difficould problem if you can read and understrand english. After you have joined flickr you must also join the "wetlook" group. If you visit the link posted you should be offered to join. (I don't know eactly where the button is because I have done so 2 weeks before).

Saving images: flickr uses a trick to block the real images from saving by right clicking it. They overlay the image with a transparent gif. If you right-click the image you will only get the gif saved. But here are several workarounds.

Simple: Save the whole page to your harddisk and get the imagre out of the folder which is created th hold any files contained by this page. It's most likely the .jpg-file with the biggest size.

Complex: Use firefox or any other browser which can do that: Right click on an empty space inside the page and select "view page information" (in deutsch "Seiteninformationen anzeigen"). In the dialog click on the tab "media" or "files" (in deutsch "Medien"). You get shown a list with all files belonging to the page. Select something like http://static.flickr.com/4/9102656_8f6690a595.jpg?v=0 . If it's the right image (you can see it below) click "save as".

More complex: I use firefox and the ad-block plugin. With ad-block I blocked the transparent gif file. So it's not shown to me anymore and I can direct save the images. But tere is a disadvantage too: Most likely the page is not rendered correctly and there are other page elements over the image so you cannot see it completely.

If this is to complex or time consuming for you feel free to find better ways and post it here.

In reply to Message (18203) Pictures stormy waters has a few new photos

By jezzie - gb Tue 13/09/05 12:54:08 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/groups/wetlook/pool/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]