Wetlook-Online

Message # 18124.4

Subject: Info Liquidladies price increase coming

Date: Fri 09/09/05 14:09:00 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It  had to be done, but if you see these beautiful faces  and wet outfits, you can uderstand will have to raise the price of the 3 month membership beginning October 1st...

So join  today if you wish and save $3.00  as October 1, the 3 month membership goes to

$26.95.....( the 6 month membership remains unchanged at $44.95)

(WK)

In reply to Message (18124) Pictures What we did in Tennesee....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 08/09/05 13:51:36 GMT

Whilst I was there Happy

New face, Robin and Val playing in the crik (creek)

Then it was off to the carwash to wash both cars, as they got dirty going to the crik, lol

Needless to say, the cars didn't get cleaned, but the girls enjoyed playing with the wands and the 2 foam guns

Tongue

Then it was back to the kennel for the pool in which Robin couldn't wait to get into and show how gorgeous her jeans looked wet Tongue

Next day we had Danni and Tonya swimming in the pool, on a hot muggy day:

After Hurricane Katrina had done her terrible damage to the southern gulf coast, she decided to pay Tennessee a little visit, and bring some much need rain to the region, so we took Stiffie and Zee to a park that now had large water puddles all over from the rain, and the water was so nice and warm  Happy And yes, after the shoot the girls got us both soaking wet!

Unfortunatly these sets are scheduled for Volumes 23 and 24, so more than likely, won't be up on the site for at least another year or so. So I thought I would share these with y'all. But rest assured that the future volumes, starting with Vol.19(to be released this xmas)are gonna be some of the best wetlook around for months to come Smokin

Be sure and checkout the great subscription package we have for September Smokin

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]