MyWetloook

Message # 18120.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: stormy water flickr

Date: Fri 09/09/05 08:40:46 GMT

Name: claudup uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I found a mean to download the pics but it's very tedious and it works with the downTHEMall utility. DownTHEMall is an extension of Firefox ( http://downthemall.mozdev.org/ ).

Open the pic in the flickr site, use downTHEMall in firefox. Use the tab Images present in the page. Indicate where to save the file on your PC and click start downloads.

2 remarks:

You will receive all pictures present in the page and the interesting pics have, I dunno why, the extension .jpgv0. So, you have to delete the small sized pics (3kb) and you have to rename the .jpgv0 extension in .jpg

Repeat the operation for each pics.

It's working but it's long.

Good luck!

Claudup

In reply to Message (18120) Great stormy water flickr

By Magician - uu Thu 08/09/05 06:39:40 GMT

I seem to be one of the few that managed to get access to the site without a problem, but is there a way of saving the photos? I have tried everything I know and still can't manage it.

Message to Stormy - if you read this post, I just want to congratulate you on yet more fantastic photos and the fact that you let us view them with no reward. I have suggested before as have others, please provide us with a way of viewing all your photos - a pay per view website - subscription based website, although this would probably need updating regularly. I reckon the easiest and most economical way to recoup some of your costs for transport, clothes, cameras and equipment and of the model's salaries, is to produce a photo CD that we purchase. A simple post on the forum every week or so to remind everyone of a contact email and pricing details together with a paypal account and we could all enjoy your entire portfolio, with you not having to maintain a website of any sort. Just a couple of ideas. However, whatever the future holds, I thank you again for your contributions.

Magician Great

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.105 seconds to generate ]