MyWetloook

Message # 18120.1

Subject: Hello Re: stormy water flickr

Date: Thu 08/09/05 22:29:30 GMT

Name: Dan us

Email: dan2@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Screen captures is the only way to get them... they are well secured. However, as copyright material, what shows up on your screen is yours to enjoy. But if you start passing to your friends without payment of royalties or written permission from copyright owner you could be putting yourself at risk of copyright laws. Macintosh computers come with screen capture abilities built in. PC's with XP or XP pro, I am not sure if they come with screen capture or not. It may be additional software on PC's, however, I am not sure about that, check with some or our PC pros. I have only had a PC for about six months and have not discovered a screen capture on it yet. Good luck...

Here's a true story. I live on a beach (wetlook happens often - but now and then one stands out as unforgetable), yesterday I was walking along the shore. The beach erossion has left the little 12" eddy cliffs. Three cutties came walking down the hottest one was a cute blond with a wonderful well rounded figure, wearing a pink top, with white cotton short shorts. She was walking on the cut sand unknowing that it could give way on her. It did, she lost her balance, fell in head first, soaked instantly head to toe. As she sprang up in surprise, it was quickly evident that her pink top was matched with pink flowery underwear underneath the white cotton shorts. The water was a little colder than her body temp, because her nipples clung through the bra she was wearing as well. I basically could put my imagination at ease, every aspect of the beauty was revealed to my complete statisfaction. The mystery was made more exciting as she joined her dry friends, somehow, she - being the lone wetty made it even more exciting for some reason. Her friends were laughing in histerics, she tried to push the one laughing the most in as well. It didn't work. I was so boned out I had to go home myself. Too bad I am about 20 years older than this little teenage cuttie, guessing maybe 16. If her Dad knew what I was thinking, I would be dead right now. By the way, this one had the Brittney Spears look down for the most part, but shorter. God help me.

In reply to Message (18120) Great stormy water flickr

By Magician - uu Thu 08/09/05 06:39:40 GMT

I seem to be one of the few that managed to get access to the site without a problem, but is there a way of saving the photos? I have tried everything I know and still can't manage it.

Message to Stormy - if you read this post, I just want to congratulate you on yet more fantastic photos and the fact that you let us view them with no reward. I have suggested before as have others, please provide us with a way of viewing all your photos - a pay per view website - subscription based website, although this would probably need updating regularly. I reckon the easiest and most economical way to recoup some of your costs for transport, clothes, cameras and equipment and of the model's salaries, is to produce a photo CD that we purchase. A simple post on the forum every week or so to remind everyone of a contact email and pricing details together with a paypal account and we could all enjoy your entire portfolio, with you not having to maintain a website of any sort. Just a couple of ideas. However, whatever the future holds, I thank you again for your contributions.

Magician Great

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]