Wetlook-Online

Message # 18118.1

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook issues

Date: Thu 08/09/05 07:10:51 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good to hear from you again. I am glad you like jeans the most. I like to swim in jeans to and to stay in wet jeans after the swim. It is such a great feeling. Hope to see your pics soon. I am curious what you look like in wet clothing.

Post your stories at the wetkernwife site. We all love to read them.

In reply to Message (18118) Hello wetlook issues

By Bonnie - ex Thu 08/09/05 06:20:07 GMT

Hi everyone

Sorry it has been so long in writing but I have been hard at work in yet another new job. I have looked thru the posts since July and I must say I think tdouty and his wife are really nice. I thought they were getting at me but it is obvious they love getting wet and they are keen to share. I am sorry that I still don't want to share or  show who I am. I have got some lovely shots of me in wet jeans but not yet OK. I prefer to swim in jeans - only because I like the feel better.

I have not had as many swims in my clothes as I thought I would.

However I did go for a walk beside a stream in Hampshire in August, while I was staying with friends. They were all out and it was a lovely day so I walked until I found a pool about 2 metres deep. This time last year I would have walked on but now I looked around and decided to just jump in. I saw a few other walkers and some kids. I waited but they just hung around. I walked over to the edge and one of the adults said to me 'what a hot day, you feel like you could just jump in'. That gave me the nudge I needed and said 'what a great idea. These clothes will dry won't they?'

With that I walked past the kids and indulged myself with that moment of anticipation when I get that tingle in the back of my legs. Then I looked down into the clear water to pick my spot. My heart was thumping more than usual and then I stepped forward. The water went over my head and I felt so invigorated. The water did not seem as cold as I expected and I swam for a bit before walking home in my wet clothes. I met my friends who were coming to look for me. They asked what had happened and I surprised myself by blurting out that I just fancied a swim on such a lovely day and couldn't be bothered to change. Nobody said a thing !!!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]