WetlookPro

Message # 18118

Subject: Hello wetlook issues

Date: Thu 08/09/05 06:20:07 GMT

Name: Bonnie ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi everyone

Sorry it has been so long in writing but I have been hard at work in yet another new job. I have looked thru the posts since July and I must say I think tdouty and his wife are really nice. I thought they were getting at me but it is obvious they love getting wet and they are keen to share. I am sorry that I still don't want to share or  show who I am. I have got some lovely shots of me in wet jeans but not yet OK. I prefer to swim in jeans - only because I like the feel better.

I have not had as many swims in my clothes as I thought I would.

However I did go for a walk beside a stream in Hampshire in August, while I was staying with friends. They were all out and it was a lovely day so I walked until I found a pool about 2 metres deep. This time last year I would have walked on but now I looked around and decided to just jump in. I saw a few other walkers and some kids. I waited but they just hung around. I walked over to the edge and one of the adults said to me 'what a hot day, you feel like you could just jump in'. That gave me the nudge I needed and said 'what a great idea. These clothes will dry won't they?'

With that I walked past the kids and indulged myself with that moment of anticipation when I get that tingle in the back of my legs. Then I looked down into the clear water to pick my spot. My heart was thumping more than usual and then I stepped forward. The water went over my head and I felt so invigorated. The water did not seem as cold as I expected and I swam for a bit before walking home in my wet clothes. I met my friends who were coming to look for me. They asked what had happened and I surprised myself by blurting out that I just fancied a swim on such a lovely day and couldn't be bothered to change. Nobody said a thing !!!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]