Wetlook-Online

Message # 18087.3

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Tue 06/09/05 23:58:48 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am male and I too enjoyed your sharing. I am married with children and my wife is not really into wet clothes. She has gotten wet for me a few times but she is not really that interested. In reality though, I would love to be female and get wet in sexy clothes alot. I'd love to be a wet clothes model. Women are so awesome and wet ones even more so, would love to be one.
In reply to Message (18087) Hello No Subject

By wetlady - uu Tue 06/09/05 13:50:12 GMT

I do visit this forum now and then as in my younger days I personaly loved to get wet fully clothed.It was at the time a weird but somehow fantastic feeling to deliberately just soak while fully dressed,the fact one is not supposed to do it made it even better.I had lots of friends who were game for anything and one in particular seemed to enjoy wet clothing as did I and we often in summer waded in a local river fully clothed and would lay in the sun afterwards hoping to dry out before we got home-mothers were not impressed with wet antics at time getting good clothes all wet and somtimes grubby led to many tellings off.At the time I was about 15 but in my 20s I shared a house with some friends and I would even get in the bath dressed as I was and just put all the soaked clothes in the sink to wash so no one suspected my fetish.My first time I recall vividlywas during a girl guide camp in sussex and we had camped near a river,the guide leader at the time was a lady in her 40s and one day she came up with the idea of a challenge to cross the river with out getting wet.We had to find a way of crossing and we collected tree branches to build a makeshift bridge but it entailed a couple of us to go in the water to tie up the branches,I was selected with 2 other girls and we were told to just go in as we were if we wanted to,shoes and socks as well!I had a camp skirt and top on and as I waded in flooding my shoes it felt really good somehow,wading deeper my skirt hem just got wet turning the navy colour to jet black.soon all 3 of us were wet to the waist and the bridge was totaly un successful after the guide leader was first to try it out,she got soaked from head to foot and the whole project was deemed a faliure but good fun.I just loved the feel of my soaked skirt and some weeks later I swam clothed at a swimming pool lifesaving course run by the guides for those who were interested,that was great and I didnt even want to get out of the pool,I found clothed swimming easy but shoes were the bit that made it harder so we were told to dicard footwear if in difficulty so several pairs of shoes were floating in the pool as others tried it in socks or barefoot.I also liked to wet boots in my 20s,it was just a pair of wellies first time that I let the water flood over the tops but then I was keen to try wetting leather knee boots,silly as idea was it was again a fantastic feeling and the first time was in private in the bathtub,my second time in public when me and a friend were in London and it was new years eve.At the time white knee boots were the rage and I had a pair on with a skirt  and blouse with a fluffy trendy sheepskin coat.Loads of people were getting in the fountains so my friend held my coat as I new it would get ruined and I went into the fountain as I was soaking my boots and soon all my clothes-it was so cold but such fun climbing the fountains drenched to the skin.I got married at 28 and whilst my new husband seemed to enjoy a bathroom frolic it was never really his scene,he was not really a water person but went along with it getting wet in his clothes as well several times.That marriage lasted 10 years and we parted and I brought up our only son who is now married and I re married and have been for 9 years.I have not even got wet in recent times but the idea is still appealing and I must confess my hubby really knows nothing of my wet interests,again like Ken he is not really a water person and rarely even goes in the sea even if we are abroad.This is not really an over exciting little story but just to say some ladies do enjoy wetlook,I do like to see the guys who somtimes post pics on webshots and the usual responce her is to scream in dismay-its a guy dont look!Some of us like to see it so dont be so rude if they post!Bye for now and happy wetting.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]