Wetlook-Online

Message # 18054.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Reality Stars

Date: Sun 04/09/05 17:56:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI...regarding the PASSIONS scene...I heard of that scene cos my friend Jason (who normally catches all the soap scenes for me) emailed me to say that he missed the beginning of that scene and only caught the ending of it....so he wondered if anybody else caught it. If you managed to catch that scene in it's entirety you will get a hero medal if you put that on your next trade tape...cos we missed that one.

tks

MK

In reply to Message (18054.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Battle of the Reality Stars

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 04/09/05 17:21:35 GMT

Typical wimpy ass American wam stuff that we get today, although there can be exceptions. Passions just had a nice scene where a gal all spiffed up in evening dress got dunked in a pool. But that's more the exception these days. Depressed
In reply to Message (18054.1) Hello Re: Battle of the Reality Stars

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 04/09/05 14:44:07 GMT

...and whats more....this did not even satisfy the dunk tank fans either....cos none of the girls who went in the dunk tank actually got "dunked"....cos a "dunk tank" is supposed to be where people get "dunked" ..i.e. they go UNDER the water...and this dunk tank was so lousy (the water was too shallow) so that none of the girls even got their hair wet...when they went in...they simply stood up in the shallow water and never actually got dunked under the water. The only thing that got wet was their derry-aire.

When is a dunk tank not a dunk tank.....when it is operated by mainstream people who don't know how to fill it with water and operate it properly.

mk

also...a tip for tv networks......you can't see a darn thing if you use a silly dunk tank with a cage around it....either use a mesh screen or take the darn cage off (which is what we do fr our dunk tank shoots...and what Leon does too)

In reply to Message (18054) Hello Battle of the Reality Stars

By Terry - us Sun 04/09/05 13:08:38 GMT

I'm flipping through the channels and came across some stupid show called "Battle of the Reality Stars".  They had a dunk tank and the women were wearing...get this, bathing suits!!!

What's the point?  These people don't get it!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]