Wetlook-Online

Message # 18046.2

Subject: Hello You've got a good heart

Date: Sun 04/09/05 11:43:50 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email: Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'll do as you ask.  It's the least we can do.  I'm taking part in other fundraisers too.  
In reply to Message (18046) Hello Domations regarding free video

By riverratt - riverratt us Sat 03/09/05 23:54:59 GMT

I am still recieving questions for a donation regarding my past post for the DVD's.

At this time, I would invite you to make a charitable contribution to your local Red Cross station or on the web to support relief efforts for the survivors of Katrina.

They said it would happen, and if you watched a PBS NOVA Special about 3 years ago looking into the situation of New Orleans, you can certainly understand that the call was not heeded when called for.

I'm a Democrat voter here, and I'm sure as most of you believe as well, that the finances directed to Mississippi in 2000 for shoring the lakes and Deltas was underfunded when the US went to War in the Middle East in 2002.

It is such govermnent bueracracy which takes away from the homeland and sends it all toward the war effort.

As we have watched the news all the week, the efforts were extremely slow and uncoordinated by my government in getting an immediate response into the area.

I am quite sad that I have such a government to whom cannot act quickly in force in such a natural disaster.

However, with all the funds going to War and 90 billion donated to Africa for the Aids Project, and our local troops overseas, it was a catastrophe just waiting to happen.

Bush will never be re-elected because he has served his maximum term in office.

Thank God.

The main point he has been trying to protect America from, (Terrorists), came in the form I knew it would. In a natural disater from Mother Nature.

All the pundints and columinsts this week have declared that the Katrina Natural disaster will be the Bush's biggest debokle since not finding WMD's in Iraq. His approval ratings have greatly dropped 20% this week with respondences saying that nothing was prepared in advance.

Do be assured though that currently PBS is working on a special investigation for NOVA as to the history of the problem with New Orleans, it's history with flods and hurricanes and the detailed minute by minute investigation as to who was prepared, and who wasn't when Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast.

This I'm sure will be a video I will purchase, because of their great in-depth investigations on the timeline and their journalism reporting and researching. To say Bush was protecting Americans from Terrorism left us vulnerable to natural disasters. The relief efforts and the timing of those efforts are what Nova will research and show in the end. What really was called for before the Hurricane in Mississippi? What were the roles of the Government passed down to FEMA in advance of the Hurricane?

In all event's the American Government screwed it all up.

But don't take it out on the 80yo old man who was starving in his house for a week with water on his second floor. Or many others who hadn't (or have not been) reached in this catastrophe).

We all are human. I myself made a contributional donation to the Red Cross some years ago when there were the heavy rains and mudslides in Italy.

Now I only will tell you this because I recieved this letter from the Red Cross from an eldery 66 yo woman who was saved in the flood.

"Please sir, thank you for your money assistance in helping these people save my life." "I thought I was going to die in the mudstorm, but the work and help from your American Red Cross I am able to live again. All my family has died and I am now in pain with grief. I will not (or don't have) have another family now, and because I can see the Sundays (the sun) again I cannot help to think that I am alive because of The American aid.

My God blesses me truely,"

Ank Sononovich

I sent a five dollar donation to my local Red Cross some weeks before.

When I recieved Mrs. Sonovich's letter in the mail from the Red Cross I was devestated. I thought it was a general letter from the Red Cross thanking me for my donation.

It was, but wraped inside the folded standard letter was her hand written thank you note in Italian. It took me about a week to dichipher it, but when the words came out into the true meaning, I wept into tears.

I have tried to find this woman over the years to let her know it was me who recieved her letter.

So in the end, although you expect nothing, sometimes you get a bit more.

God Bless you Mrs.Sononvich, and may your days be happier with the life of sunshine.

I don't know if it is the policy of the Red Cross to forward messages to people who have helped, but my God, I NEVER expected it.

So maybe you will get a fowarding message from the Red Cross for thanks. I'm sure they get thousands form people they have assisted.

Maybe that's why they forward it on to someone who has donated some funds. I don't know.

But I'm sure, as you well know that if any of us were in such a catastrophy in life, we'd want to give our thanks for those who have helped.

And to get a personal letter of responce forwarded for subscribing your funds....

Well, I still tear at her letter. *sniff*

We are all human beings on this planet Earth.  And to aid to one another in crisis is the best we can do.

Humans, not Politics. Disasters, not Wars.

Humaninity is what it's called. And the floods in Germany and Europe in 2003? I was there! I was happy to volunteer and bunkup the barricade sandbag lines in Linz.

And last night I sent my donation to the Red Cross for Katrina relief.

No, well I really don't have the money available, and I put it on my credit.

Wars I can protest agaisnt, Mother Nature I can't.

If you are recieving my videos this season, please make a contribution towards the relief effort for all the homeless in the Gulf States and New Orleans. All I ask is 1 Euro. Just one or maybe two. That is all which is required.

Maybe you like the "Big Easy", I don't know.

But life is changed now for years permenantally.

Travel Weekly (a trade for agents), has estimated that consumerism from Kartina will not regain for Marde Grai until 5 years.

When the city has been rebuilt from scratch....

Look for the NOVA special report and find out why the USA Government failed to prepare for plans they have been making since the 60's.

Until then, show your support with your kind contribution.

Our world is smaller then you think.

God Bless...

Riverratt

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]