minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:41:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18044.1

Subject: Hello Re: Yes! Would like to see wamfox again.

Date: Sun 04/09/05 00:43:10 GMT

Name: Dirk Waterman nl

Email: dirkwaterman@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do remember them very well!

Especially the wet leather picture sets. They were awesome.

In reply to Message (18044) Hello Anybody remember Wamfox?

By aquaboots - uu Sat 03/09/05 20:10:23 GMT

Whatever became of Wamfox? This site just disappeared a couple of years ago without a word.

It was one of my favorites because the model (she went by the name "Green") liked soaking boots. She wore 4 different pairs that I remember--all were black. The pair she wore the most were leather, mid-calf-high, with cuffed tops and moderate heels. These she soaked with: a denim dress, laying in a river; a short black dress in a bathtub; black leather jeans tucked into them, a light-colored blouse and a hat, wading in a lake; and a black catsuit, green blouse and red hat in a bathtub (my second favorite set of pictures on the site).

The second pair were leather cowboy boots that appeared in 2 scenes, both in a lake. In the first (and my absolute favorite wetlook pictures) she wore them with a black lace top and short black leather skirt. She went progressively deeper, from her ankles to her waist. Her top stayed dry, but the shots of her boots in the water were fantastic; one was a down shot of her legs from the knees down, her submerged boots visible through the water. In the second scene she wore leather jeans tucked into the boots, a leather jacket and a T-shirt--all black--splashing in the lake.

The third pair were suede overknees worn with a black catsuit and leather vest, standing and sitting in the sea. The fourth pair were leather knee-highs matched up with a long black leather skirt, black turtleneck, green shirt and black leather vest, wading up to her waist in the sea.

All of the pictures on the site were great, but these were my favorites. You could tell that Green loved getting wet, and, again, she loved wet boots.

I hope she and her partner in the site, Renegade 17, are both okay, and that maybe someday they'll resurrect Wamfox. If anybody has any info, please post it here.

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]