Wetlook-Online

Message # 18043.8

Subject: Tongue Well, I DID ask!!

Date: Sun 04/09/05 10:18:59 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good or bad, I ask for peoples opinions. Although a lot of the response wasn't directed toward me, I appreciate all that answered and posted.

As for TJ, although I am biased, I think she's a lovely girl inside and out.  To be honest, we've been going out for a bit now and I from what I know and have seen, I wouldn't mind making a life with her. Time will only tell on that.

I guess we all look for something different in our "women".  Everyone has their own taste.  When I meet a girl, I look at different things.  Odd as it may seem, I look how she dresses..  After that, the eye, hair and her smile.  If I had to build a woman to suit me, I'm not really sure what it would be.  I was married to a 5'2", 102 lbs blonde.  I also fell badly for a girl sometime back that was 5'10" 190 lbs. She was solid and evem a visit to a local fair years back brought guesses of 150 lbs.  We kept leaving with prizes. LOL

I have girls on the site from size 00-0 to size 11 in jeans.  Many fall in the 3-5-7 range.  As a rule, I don't call that oversized. I have girls from a 32B to 38D.  Round ass to no ass LOL... There are girls on the page that don't do a lot for me but they do others. On the other hand, there are some that have that something I like that other don't.  Yes, I can tell by the new and renew memberships by the girls I use.  This "hobby" started to be work sometime back.  I do try and have a little fun with it :)

Anyway... I do thank all for the input..  I imagine I'll keep shooting her ( and doing photo sets withher LOL) until she tires of it or moves on to something else...

In reply to Message (18043) Pictures Opinions??? Let me know..

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Sat 03/09/05 19:45:21 GMT

Meet our newest model TJ.  This is TJ first set and I have included a couple photos for other sets shot today. Let me know what you think as she's local, ready and fun to work with :)

Visit us at:

http://www.wetlookuniversity.com

And coming soon...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]