minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 18:20:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18026.3.2.2

Subject: Angry Re: Re: how to help from abroad?

Date: Wed 07/09/05 05:18:45 GMT

Name: Mahony pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
And why are you less entitled to help the victims of the hurricane if you live in Warsaw, Poland or any other place on earth, than if you live in the US? It's help for normal people, not the US goverment. As you can read on CNN the Red Cross is the one institution that really tried to help from the begining, when the federal goverment did nothing. I think if we can we should help people in such a situation, at it doesn't matter if they live in the US or Bangladesh, if they are white or black... etc. If you think otherwise, it's your problem. But if I where you I would reconsider this... why "punish" people for the actions of their president in Iraq (and other of Moores accusations)?

Mike.

In reply to Message (18026.3.2) Hello Re: how to help from abroad?

By jAsPeR - uu Tue 06/09/05 08:49:38 GMT

Well, help from abroad does seem a little pointless given that America is the richest country in the world. If the American government wanted to get the supplies there, they would. America has food, water and the infrastructure to quickly help New Orleans. It's the bureocrats who have stuffed things up.

The logistical problem is getting aid to the location and getting people out, and no-one can help with that except the military, the emergency services and the national guard.

If you want the low down on what's causing some of the problems you might like to read this

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=183

In reply to Message (18026.3) Question how to help from abroad?

By Mahony - pl Sat 03/09/05 01:15:15 GMT

Any one no a place on the net where you can make donation from other countries preferably by credit card? All the links I see just have 0-800 numbers and adresses, it seems almost like help from abroad is unwanted :-/?

Mike.

In reply to Message (18026) Sad Off topic: Please help

By mudman4949 - us Fri 02/09/05 18:57:19 GMT

I know this is off the subject but I need to say it anyway.

If any of you fellow wetlookers are (at this very minute) enjoying your nice comfortable home with your refrigerator and cupboards full of food, or your clean (maybe wet) clothes, your PC, your TV, your stereo, your car, etc.......

PLEASE reach into your hearts and send ANYTHING you can to the American Red Cross to help the devistation in New Orleans. You may not think that it will affect you, but you would be wrong. If each person in this country just gave $1.00 it would be more help than you could imagine. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING...... NOTHING. Just put yourself in that situation.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]