Wetlook-Online

Message # 17994.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: last pictures for a while - skirt and boots

Date: Thu 01/09/05 07:14:05 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We'll probably do the boots again sometime, but I'm not sure her jeans will fit into them.  We have a couple of requests from the two who have donated towards a new camera so these requests will be honored before any other special requests.  A fuzzy sweater would be nice, but I'm not even sure if she has one.  If she does, we'll think about dunking it.
In reply to Message (17994.1) Wow Re: last pictures for a while - skirt and boots

By Wetsweat - gb Thu 01/09/05 06:48:16 GMT

She is a beautiful lady.

You're one lucky guy!!

Any chance of jeans tucked into boots with a fuzzy (angora/mohair) sweater?

In reply to Message (17994) Hello last pictures for a while - skirt and boots

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Thu 01/09/05 04:41:11 GMT

We just recieved the second donation towards our camera.  Thanks to wetlongskirts and estefan.  We just put up the last pictures we have until we can get the camera.  This set was taken at Assateague Island and it's the skirt and boots set that a few have been anxious to see.  I got these boots for Jennifer and was very anxious to see her get them wet.  The setting was perfect.  In the second picture, you can see the entrance to the beach over the sand dune (behind the lady in the orange top).  We had to walk out the road to that entrance with Jennifer wearing this very sexy outfit.  Needless to say a few guys stared just a bit as we made our way to the beach.  I was curious just how long it would take for the water to seep into her boots, but Jennifer said that as soon as she waded in, it started coming in right away.  She also said that she didn't even really notice having them on while she was swimming with them.  It makes me proud as a peacock to have this wonderful woman with me when we do things like this because you know that other guys are envying being in my shoes.  It's funny to watch as couples would walk along the beach.  Many times, the guy would hang on behind his lady friend to get a better look without his companion noticing.  Oops ... I dropped my keys ... I'll catch up.  It's really funny to watch!

Two very funny pictures to take note of are 4919 and 4925.  Both of these are pictures as waves were showing Jennifer who was boss.  The waves were tossing her around like she was a plastic toy boat in the water!  She teases me now about continuing to take pictures while she was drowning ...hahaha.  Seriously, I didn't even know  that she was under water until I looked at the picture after snapping the shutter.  I would then look at her to see if she was ok, but by then she was laughing at what had just happened.  

Anyway, the set is at http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty2007  (Skirt and boots)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]