WetlookPro

Message # 17984.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Too far?

Date: Fri 02/09/05 00:42:39 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"Should not mention 'Katrina and the Waves'?"  That is as stupid as Clear Channel Radio's banning the elton John song "Bennie and the Jets" from it's classic rock stations' playlists for a week after 9-11! The song is called BENNIE and the Jets, not Osama and the Jets! They also banned "Big Old Jet Airliner" and "Burning Down the House" for a week after 9-11. Now they will probably ban Katrina and the Waves.

Is another 80's one hit wonder trying to make a comeback?  I think their only hit was "Walking on Sunshine", at least in America.

In reply to Message (17984.2.1) Hello Too far?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 01/09/05 10:35:25 GMT

I also think this is taking allusion a little too far.

We all recognize the impact this disaster has had those living or working in the storm's path.

There are a lot of women in the world named Katrina, just as there are and have been a lot of people named Hazel, Camille, Ivan, etc. "Katrina" is sure to be retired from the list of names to be given to tropical storms (they always retire the ones which have been exceptionally damaging or deadly), but that's no reason to get emotional just because someone mentions that particular name in an unrelated context.

If you want something to get upset about in regards to Hurricane Katrina, just turn on the news. There are plenty of stories of destroyed lives, suffering, and even violence. Compared to that, a little wordplay over a name is pretty trivial, don't you think?

In reply to Message (17984.2) Hello Re: Musicvideo Katarina & the waves

By shadow - uu Thu 01/09/05 10:10:11 GMT

I think this is totaly stupid. Every day there are bad things happening in our world. Every day more people die in africa then people that have lost their life in the disaster that hit New Orleans.

We all agree that this is a disaster and a tragedy. But to ask someone not to mention a band cause they have the name waves in it... totaly out of proportions if you ask me.

I am not afraid of mentioning Katarina and the wawes or Beach boys or anything that has to to with waves or water.. this has nothing to do with the flood that hit New Orleans or any other disaster that hit the world today.

This board is all about wetlook. And those who feel offended because of whats happening in New Orleans should stay away. Since it was a flood and lots of water + a storm that hit them.. what about stormy waters then?.. his name is very offensive if you start following that line.

I suggest that we treat all the victims of New Orleans with respect and dont mix bandnames and disasters whenever it feels suitable. Its a great tragedy and I am sure that there are foundations and stuff where we all can contribute.

SHADOW

In reply to Message (17984) Question Musicvideo Katarina & the waves

By Wetbeast - de Wed 31/08/05 22:16:59 GMT

Hello Wetlookfans,

is there anyone who can post the fabolous musivideo from "Katarina & the waves" Titel: "Thatīs the way" for free ???

I have search the net but found only a paysite to see it.

There should be wetjeans in the video.

If anyone can do - please post.......................Thanks a lot !!!

Greetz from Germany

WETBEAST

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]