MyWetloook

Message # 17975.1

Subject: Talking Re: been posted before - BAH

Date: Wed 31/08/05 06:57:13 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Offcourse there a lot off people on this forum who want to post something. It is hard to find something what isn't posted before. I am post a lot of things to anf if that is posted before I want to now, why, I shall tell you.

If everyone post his finds in this forum without feedback, then this whole forum become a mess and to busy. an example

What would you say to see every week the same webshot, or wet t shirt, or the same wet girl. There is an update and 15 messages tells you there is an update on the same site. Or you can read in 10 messages that Pamela Anderson was on tv in wet jeans.

It is Nigel's intenttion (read the forum rules) that every message has something new to say or to look at. You can react in the same message. Not open a new one and repeat the same thing.

Or job as forum user is to help Nigel. And say to somenone it is an repeat. Not with the intention to hurt that one but try to keep this forum clean and clear.

So when I post a Link what is been post before. I don't mind someone react with the message that my post is an repeat. Other people who are on this forum for a long time read that reaction and now that they don,t have to open my post. It is already seen

I am agree with you that it had to be a friendly reaction, and not an agressive one

In reply to Message (17975) Hello been posted before - BAH

By shadow - uu Wed 31/08/05 04:55:34 GMT

Ive noticed something quite often at theese boards..

And it is not unique for this forum, you can see the same thing happening on so many of the forums on internet. Most forums has 5-10 persons that more or less "lives" on the forums (and sometimes thinks they owns it), a base of 80-100 more or less regular lurkers.. (like myself) then all the people who do a search for something (like wet clothing) and ends up at theese boards.

But.. what is annoying is when theese forum regulars startst whining every time someone post something that has been posted before (!) I mean OKAY if it was a few threads ago.. but some of theese elephant memory people can even say "Been posted before!" :( for something that was posted a few years ago. I mean get real.. there are new people comming to theese boards weekly and postings are not done ONLY to please the veterans and help them compleete their collection of pictures.. Even I who have been lurking since 1995, sometimes discover new stuff among postings that someone has to YELL posted before on!!!

As I said. I see this on all sorts of forums and it is very annoying. If I post a picture that has been seen before by someone. Then Im not interested in someone replying SEEN BEFORE BAH!..

My advice is. If you have seen it before. Then move on. Dont bother the forum with the meaningless post with the useless information that this has been posted before.

Shadow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]