minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:26:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17958.3

Subject: Hello Re: The black outfit is now available.

Date: Tue 30/08/05 11:00:44 GMT

Name: estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have just explored the red dress in the pool. My hats off to your lovely lady. She is a real sport and has made the wetlook group quite happy with every post. You see your posts are natural and candid to a degree which hightens the anticipation.  We all can believe in a woman like Trudy. I need to know where the pool was in the red dress shoot since I would like to take my wife there for some pix. I have a special yellow sweater set for her to wear. This shoot was pretty good and I would be happy to contribute to your new camera. Please look for my contribution. Please look at the  new Cannon sd 500. You should be able to get this money from the forumm. If every one gave just $5 you would be there and I know you will reward us. The Cannon has higher speeds and rechargable batteries. Please be carfull. You can not swim while taking pictures. regards estefan
In reply to Message (17958) Hello The black outfit is now available.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 30/08/05 06:27:02 GMT

I just finished uploading the pictures from out trip of Jennifer in the black outfit.  This was a fun day because I got to bury Jennifer in sand in her wet clothes.  I enjoyed this too much.  Afterwards, she rinsed off in the ocean.  When we got back to the camper, we discovered an outdoor shower by the restroom.  This was quite handy to rinse the saltwater out of our clothes :-).  Enjoy.

I haven't had anybody inquire about the Paypal account or give a donation towards a camera.  I have had one very gracious offer by a fellow member here to let us use a very nice camera until we can get one of our own.  The optimal situation would be to have one of our own so if we get it wet, it's our own problem, but this is an option.  We currently have over 1100 pictures online and they all have been free to everyone.  If you would like to donate towards a camera so we can continue posting pictures, go to http://www.paypal.com and send the donation to tdouty@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

The next set of pictures is at http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty2007 (Black outfit)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]