Wetlook-Online

Message # 17958.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Info More info...

Date: Tue 30/08/05 10:22:48 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tod,

First of all, don't be afraid of the lithium batteries - they're available cheaply enough that you'll end up spending a lot less money then feeding AA's to the camera.  Not using AA's makes the camera a lot more compact also.  Here's a two pack on eBay for under $5, with $7 shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2PK-BATTERY-LI-10B-LI-12B-for-OLYMPUS-C50-C60-C765-C775_W0QQitemZ7542450796QQcategoryZ15215QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for your other question, I'm not sure of the answer off the top of my head, but you can get the complete reference manual for the camera and look through it to see what settings are available here:

http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/Stylus410_Reference_Manual.pdf

-FF-

In reply to Message (17958.2.1.2.1) Hello Re: Almost forgot...

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 30/08/05 09:55:49 GMT

Thanks for pointing this one out.  This might be a better alternative.  It doesn't use AA btteries, so I'd have to buy extra lithium batteries.  I see it doesn't have aperature or shutter priority but has shutter speeds from 1/1000 second to 4 seconds.  Do you know how you can do this without manual settings?  Anyone?  I do like to play around with blurring waterfalls, ext.
In reply to Message (17958.2.1.2) Info Almost forgot...

By FountainFrolic - us Tue 30/08/05 09:27:05 GMT

The Olympus Stylus 410 also comes standard with a wireless remote control.

-FF-

In reply to Message (17958.2.1) Happy Re: Re: The black outfit is now available.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 30/08/05 08:57:56 GMT

Thanks Juan.  It's much appreciated.  Wait until you see the skirt and sweater sets.  My son has a Canon Powershot and I think Nigel recommended a Canon as well.  I'm thinking about a Canon Powershot A520, which I found for $199+$40 for a 512 Meg card.  My complact flash is worthless since this uses different memory.  The waterproof housing is another $250 if we can get it sometime.  I'd like to have a remote control, but I don't see many cameras I'm interested in that have that available.  If I can get enough donations, the camera should come soon.  I plan on replacing my mom's camera with some cash I have set asside for emergencies.  We sure love water, but this was a bad encounter with it :-(.  We have to be more careful next time.
In reply to Message (17958.2) Great Re: The black outfit is now available.

By Juan - es Tue 30/08/05 07:45:25 GMT

wow great thank you.Tod, jenn I love your photos, so I will contribute to your camera, I will send the money on thursday
In reply to Message (17958) Hello The black outfit is now available.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 30/08/05 06:27:02 GMT

I just finished uploading the pictures from out trip of Jennifer in the black outfit.  This was a fun day because I got to bury Jennifer in sand in her wet clothes.  I enjoyed this too much.  Afterwards, she rinsed off in the ocean.  When we got back to the camper, we discovered an outdoor shower by the restroom.  This was quite handy to rinse the saltwater out of our clothes :-).  Enjoy.

I haven't had anybody inquire about the Paypal account or give a donation towards a camera.  I have had one very gracious offer by a fellow member here to let us use a very nice camera until we can get one of our own.  The optimal situation would be to have one of our own so if we get it wet, it's our own problem, but this is an option.  We currently have over 1100 pictures online and they all have been free to everyone.  If you would like to donate towards a camera so we can continue posting pictures, go to http://www.paypal.com and send the donation to tdouty@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

The next set of pictures is at http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty2007 (Black outfit)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]