MyWetloook

Message # 17955

Subject: DVD/CD "The Poolparty Express Unlimited"

Date: Mon 29/08/05 23:01:24 GMT

Name: riverratt us

Email: riverratt

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The newest Poolparty release is mine to give to you free of charge when it is finished. Currenty the final touches are being made to the teaser trailer of 3:20m which includes a gazillions different shots and eye provoking technics to look at. This trailer video is to be looked at on a regular TV screen, not your computer, becuse the imaginging is small and the graphics WILD. If your old enough to remember the Thomas Crown Affair (1969), then you'll see quite a lot of swishy graphics in my trailer for "The Poolparty Express Unlimited".

Ladies and Gentelman, it has taken me over two weekend to film (again) the wildest wetllok parties you never saw), to which you might want to book next year..hehe

In all event's the trailer is about finished and am now working on poolparty segment 3 (Nalles, Italy Poolparty).

You are all invited at my final production pleasure to receve this 4 hour DVD with uncut poolparty at my expense....

YES....MY EXPENSE....

Hard or looking??

When the  trailer bears posting in a few weeks (because of all the graphics included)....

Please feel kind to email me for your free copy.....

Oh, sorry forgot to mention the 2003 video with poolparties of Durnkrut, Austria. Lexus10 in Rottweil and of COURSE... BORGENTRICH....

Want one or both?

Just send your email to me at riverratt_@hotmail.com and tell me which video DVD you want.

Yes....I know between PAL and NTSC... you designate your type with your request for one OR BOTH DVD's, and it will be sent at MY cost.

MY cost you ask?

Well, I'm just trying to share my work with our community. Why shouldn't I be abidged?

After all in the end, you've a free item, and I have a little more respect for spending my time there and being able to share it with you.

Remember email me riverratt_@hotmail.com to request either copy or both in the DVD format of your choice.

Q: Won't you go broke though paying for all the postage?

A:Yes, most likely. But what the hell, let's all get wet in the process.

Your friend in wetlook,

Riverratt

riverratt1995@yahoo.com

riverratt_@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]