Wetlook-Online

Message # 17951.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Alice and UT wetlook

Date: Wed 31/08/05 06:44:39 GMT

Name: Kragoth gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep Alice is a fab example of a wammy PC game -- and you can download skins (from game mod sites) to dress her in different outfits too (e.g. harlot and french maid) :-) Wish there was a level editor for it (other than GTK Radiant) though... [Google for "Alice Skins" or "Alice Mods"]

Also the Unreal series feature a lot of wetlook and general wamminess (Unreal, Unreal 2, Return To NaPali, UnrealTournament GOTY/2003/2004) and a level editor and a skins/texture editor and there are GIGS of levels and mods for it on the net! What would be really fab is a SKIRT SKIN for the female players! (Too many sites to search to find one yet!) Yayness! And it's multiuser (wish Alice was!)

SW, FW, and BH :-)

P.S. Rumours are that Sarah Michelle Gellar (the wampire slayer) will be the one chosen to play Alice in the forthcoming Dark Wonderland film...

In reply to Message (17951.1.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: off topic. wetlook in video games

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 30/08/05 07:11:38 GMT

The ideal pc game for wetlook fans would be THE SIMS.....I thought somebody said that in THE SIMS II you could dress up your family and have them shower or swim etc.

Also, in American McGee's "Alice" (in wonderland) gothic horror game, you can make Alice swim fully clothed too. Horror movie director Wes Craven had bought the movie rights 3 years ago to make a live action movie of the this gothic horor Alice story....and at first he was going to shoot it as a live action film, then he decided to make it a cgi movie, and recently he dropped out of the project entirely due to a dispute with the creators of the game. Logically, there is only one movie director that would be perfect to make a movie of this Gothic Alice tale, and that would be Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, and more recently Charlie & the Chocolate Factory).

I would love to embark on a wetlook pc game...ala "The Sims"...but thats way beyond the realm of any of us producers...cos a typical pc game normally takes 2-3 years in development and has a huge team of developers and costs millions to create.

mk

In reply to Message (17951.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: off topic. wetlook in video games

By David Faltskog - gb Tue 30/08/05 04:44:37 GMT

There's a cheat in "GTA:San Andreas" that enables you to recruit anyone to be in your gang.

So you can have a fair few ladies following you around and then jump in a Car/Plane/Boat etc and dump it in the sea so they have to swim back to shore. Happy

D.F.

In reply to Message (17951.1.1) Hello Re: Re: off topic. wetlook in video games

By donnie - nz Tue 30/08/05 03:56:05 GMT

The Getaway black Monday also has a video sequence where a girl gets wet in a red T shirt and cargo pants.

Also there is many ways to do it in the GTA series with cheat codes that allow you to play as a female character, I believe.

In reply to Message (17951.1) Hello Re: off topic. wetlook in video games

By Dave - uu Mon 29/08/05 23:19:46 GMT

Well, there's of course the tomb raider series

And VtM-Redemption where you have to swim around in sewers..by that time your character has like 3/4 outfites in his/her inventory.

No one lives forever is another one. Both part one and two have swimming sections, except there's no 3rd person option in part II..

In reply to Message (17951) Wow off topic. wetlook in video games

By r 2 da z - lb Mon 29/08/05 20:39:36 GMT

I'm a die hard wetlooker and video games and have noticed several moments when playing of girls getting wet or a chance to get them wet.  Final Fantasy X has a great scene of one of the characters, Yuna, swimming in a lake in her white top and purple skirt.  Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball takes place on a tropical island where girls  are constantly getting wet in swimsuits, but you can have the option of giving them lingerie, tanks, skirts, shorts and even a play boy bunny outfit!  The list of games goes on and on.  I just wanted to know if others have noticed this and have any other examples.  Crazy suggestion but maybe we should all get together and make a wetlook video game!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]