minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 15:51:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17949

Subject: Note free lifetime membership up for grabs...

Date: Mon 29/08/05 20:02:51 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email: webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...if there is someone in the Philadelphia area who has a pool that would allow me to do shoots for absolutelysoaked.com in their pool.  There are some qualifying conditions:

1)  First and foremost, if you were to host a shoot, no hitting on the models or demonstrating ANY behavior that would make a model uncomfortable.  Specific rules would follow to serious offers only.  However, you would certainly be allowed to watch the shoot and if you meet your end of the bargain, you'd receive a free username and password to www.absolutelysoaked.com that would never expire.  I might be willing to give that person watermarked photos of the shoot(s) as well.

2)  As a general rule, you should be within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia.  I know some parts of New Jersey outside of the 50 mile radius well, so if you're in the Garden State, take a shot anyway.  

3)  Things that are likely to improve your chances (in no particular order) if there is more than one serious offer: 1)close proximity to Philly; 2)in-ground pool; 3)nearby/attached jaccuzi; 4)heated pool; 5)indoor pool; 6)privacy from neighbors & the street (not that important, but all other things equal, privacy is better); 7)light(s) in the pool.  Does this mean you must have these features, of course not.  It just means that the more of these features your location has, the more likely I'd be to pick you if there were to be more than one in the running.

4)  Be willing to pitch in and help out if needed.

5)  Do not interfere with the shoot.

6)  Serious offers only.

7)  Reply only to the email address above.  Replies to this forum will not be considered.

8)  You will not be permitted to take photos or video of the shoot & will have to sign a release to that effect.

9)  Your location MUST be kept private.  Do not post on forum.  Do not invite your buddy over.  

10)  Send your email by 8:00pm, Eastern US time, this Saturday 9/3/05.  I will begin replying to serious offers on Sunday 9/4.  

11)  Pools only.  I'm not looking for private beaches, lakes, ponds, rivers, showers, baths, etc...just pools.

12)  Rent must be cheap (i.e. - free).

Honestly, I'm skeptical that this is going to work, but I thought I'd put it out there and see what happens.  You never know, right?  I'm in the city, which means very limited access to pools, if any.  The only people I might "know" who have pools might be some of you.  I'm not satisfied with the pool I've used in some of my shoots, so finding another one would be great!  I realize the conditions above seem kind of law and order-ish, but my shoots are usually pretty fun occasions, so there's no reason one more lucky person can't enjoy the fun too.  

By the way, if this turns into a fiasco, I reserve the right to pull the plug on the whole idea.  :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]