minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:29:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17931

Subject: Links Vacation to Assateague Island - Jennifer's 1st of 4 outfits.

Date: Mon 29/08/05 06:44:55 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We took a family camping trip to Assateague Island this past week and packed swimsuits but never got them out of the suitcase.  Assateague is a great place to visit and we highly recommend it.  The beach at the state park is fantastic and isn't very crowded at all since only state park guests are allowed and the park owns probably a mile or two of beach.  Jennifer packed a ton of "special" items to get wet in, but we only managed to have 4 of them take the plunge.  Only 4!  Please don't pinch me and wake me!  We've posted the first of the four sets (Pink top and jeans), but the other three have a teaser pic up.  We'll get to them sometime this week.  In this first set, Jennifer wears a great pick top and jeans.  Personally, I loved the hair bandana and thought it was a great touch to the rest of her outfit.  The ocean was very strong at this beach and easily could toss you around.  In some of our pictures from this trip, you can see that she was caught off-guard by waves.  I tried to warn her when they were coming, but if I didn't see them, I'd continue snapping pictures anyway...hahaha.  Enjoy.  Oh yeah, I had to change my photo album naming conventions because I was running out of 1's. Using this convention, I should be able to keep them in order by date.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty2007

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]