MyWetloook

Message # 17924.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Maybe it was SWAN LAKE hehehe... :-) [nt]

Date: Wed 31/08/05 05:14:09 GMT

Name: 2653,2653 va

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (17924.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: MTV Video Music Awards

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 30/08/05 07:21:40 GMT

Britney's outfit was OK...cos you could tell she had put some thought into what she was going to wear, and she obviously has fashion consultants working for her. Kelly Clarkson put no thought at all in the outfit she chose....she looked like she had just spent an afternoon on the beach and quickly threw on some baggy pants and showed up straight from the beach.

Mind you....some of the outfits celebrities choose to wear.....you wonder "what were they thinking".... who can forget this classic outfit singer Bjork chose to wear to an awards show.....with a swan around her neck...ha ha

http://www.fashiondish.com/issues/images/mar2601images/Bjork_500.jpg

MK

In reply to Message (17924.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: MTV Video Music Awards

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Tue 30/08/05 00:47:19 GMT

What did you think of Britney Spears' outfit when she got wet singing "Baby One More Time" during her 2002 world tour?
In reply to Message (17924.2.1) Hello Re: Re: MTV Video Music Awards

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 29/08/05 14:24:49 GMT

I really must be turning into "Sopping" cos I don't consider the Kelly Clarkson scene to be worth saving at all - putting it bluntly - I see homeless people dressed far better than she was. I have nothing against a nice pair of jeans and a t shirt being wet etc...that can be a good wet scene, but the outfit she chose to wear was a complete zero for wetlook factors. She must have spent all of $1.99 on that outfit...the only wet effect was her hair.

Kelly Clarkson was dressed nicely earlier in the evening when she was accepting an award....but of course she had to change to the total "grunge" outfit in order to get wet.

A smart pair of designer jeans can be very good for wetlook, but grungy and baggy cut off capri pants do not produce any wetlook effects at all.

BTW...this has nothing to do with the dresses versus jeans debate, cos I can dig both of those things...so long as the outfits are SMART. It is it the "grunge" look that don't care for....i.e. be smart & formal ...or be smart & casual....just don't look like a street beggar....cos who wants to see wetlook homeless people ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (17924.2) Hello Re: MTV Video Music Awards

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Mon 29/08/05 05:03:07 GMT

The person you were referring to is Kelly Clarkson.
In reply to Message (17924) Thumbs Up MTV Video Music Awards

By Wam! - us Sun 28/08/05 21:53:39 GMT

For those of you that missed it, this years show had several fairly decent wetlook scenes, among them, Maria Carey walking halfway into a "pool" and another singer (don't know her name, sorry) getting drenched in an on-stage shower.  The show is scheduled to be re-broadcast several times over the next few days, so everyone has a chance to catch it again!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]