minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 05:58:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17892.11.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Good pictures but your gf is ugly.

Date: Mon 29/08/05 05:53:13 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks! i am just new to take pictures and have a crappy camera, but maybe later i will get some better one...

Me and my girlfriend just wanted too share our pictures with everyone! Is that bad?!?

But we got good response from most of those who looked at them!

Bye!

In reply to Message (17892.11.3) Thumbs Down Re: Good pictures but your gf is ugly.

By MaK - dk Mon 29/08/05 02:13:34 GMT

There have been several stupid and aggressive comments on this forum, but this one beats them all! What is the point of such a comment?

To my opinion the girl is nice and smiling. Perhaps a more feminine outfit and a little longer hair would suit her, but this is the old skirts/dresses/jeans discussion once again.

From a photographical point of view the pictures are only fair. There is a hard flashlight, and on most pictures the top of the head is missing, so I totally disagree with you - nice girl, but fair photographical technique.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To the original poster from Sweden:

Forget the stupid comment. You have a nice girl, but maybe you need a little improvement on your photographical skills, but it is really much better than the other way around!

If you want inspiration for your next bathroom shots, please visit this link: http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=4123

Scroll down to Lingerie and look at the second last picture in the left column. It is not pure wetlook, but there is so much story in this picture, that most photographers can learn a lot from this. Although it is absolute world class even a pro can fail a little. If he had looked more carefully through the viewer before shooting he would have discovered the TV-set in the background and covered it with a curtain, so don't be too embarrassed over your cropped heads.

In reply to Message (17892.11) Hello Good pictures but your gf is ugly. [nt]

By wetbob - lt Sun 28/08/05 05:41:49 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (17892) Links right link!

By Anonymous - se Sat 27/08/05 14:43:10 GMT

Links http://community.webshots.com/user/putte76100

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]