MyWetloook

Message # 17865.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wet wives

Date: Fri 26/08/05 13:40:58 GMT

Name: D&N us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

I would think that a lot depends on how much the male is willing to indulge the female with her "harmless desires."

In reply to Message (17865.1) Hello Re: wet wives

By ditto - wx Fri 26/08/05 13:15:00 GMT

Woman will not acknowledge that they like it in advance.  The older they get, the worse it gets.  They need some kind of jump starting when it comes to sex (not all, but many).  When they are out trying to get a man, they will practically do anything reasonable, wetlook being that.  My wife "seemed" to enjoy getting wet and wearing all the clothes I liked when we were dating, but soon after marriage, the decline starts.  You would think that a women you loves you would not mind doing such a harmless and fun act as wetlook without hesitation, for after all, you would think that she would try and please you, considering you are at least attempting to please her in other ways (at least I am).  I would also think, and have been told by women, that nudity is offensive to them, so having clothes on would at least alleviate that issue.  
In reply to Message (17865) Hello wet wives

By mudman4949 - us Fri 26/08/05 12:02:44 GMT

This is in response to wetlover's comment back on the 24th.

I agree with you whole heartedly. My wife thinks that I am "sick" for getting wet in the shower with my clothes on. She says "I thought you would have out grown that by now". I don't know what it is about women and the wet clothes. It seems that they just love it when you throw them into a pool, fountain, lake, ocean, etc.. But they will not acknowledege the pleasure it gives them in advance. What is a man to do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]