WetlookPro

Message # 17831.5.1

Subject: In Love Re: Re: married to boring wives

Date: Wed 24/08/05 21:29:41 GMT

Name: Daryl us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I must consider my self very lucky. My wife of 26 years has never in the 18 years we've had our pool, worn a swimsuit in it, dresses, shirts, slacks, shorts, nightgowns, nothing, but never a swimsuit. Before we were engaged, my wife never knew of my wetlook interests. We were camping with another couple and decided to go swimming. When the ofher girl asked if she brought her swimsuit, my girlfriend-turned-wife replied: "I'm swimming in my clothes" I thought I was in heaven. 26 years later I still do!
In reply to Message (17831.5) Hello Re: married to boring wives

By d'Alton - uu Wed 24/08/05 17:49:48 GMT

I've had the same frustrations over the past 32 years.  Only could fantasize about shared wetlook.  My wife would even remove her bathing suit before getting into the shower after a swim at our cabin.  Not to mention little enthusiasm for making love.  I just started to accept it, figuring she was the normal one.  Well, wetlover, you mention the possibility of another opportunity.  Here's my recent experience.  I was at a diving conference alone on a small Caribbean island.  Sitting next to me at the bar in the early evening the first night we were there was a woman of my age (54 years).  Her husband had returned to their room to watch TV!!!   We got to talking when she brought up a personal problem and I asked if she'd be more comfortable talking a bit away from the others at the bar.  Somehow we ended up at the ocean and somehow else we ended up removing our clothes and entering the water with no expectations in my mind.  After a while (of reasonably well behaved fun, considering we were naked) we got out and got dressed.  We then returned to the pool near the bar and talked about how it was we ended up in the ocean.  Neither one of us could beieve what we had done.  Neither of us had even dreamed of such, much less done it.  She from West Virginia and me from Minnesota.  I thought what the hell, I'd bring up wet look.  I said that she might find it odd but the only way that being in the ocean with her could have been any better would be had we been fully clothed.  She didn't find it odd at all.  In a little while she managed to slip into the pool.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  She said she loved water but had never purposely gotten wet clothed before.  That was the extent of the water play we shared during that trip but by the time we left the island we were in love.  Now five months later after a cell phone relationship from a thousand miles apart and two very short trips I have taken to West Virginia we plan to leave our current spouses and become a permanent couple.  Clearly this will not be the result of wetlook alone but of a sensitivity of what might be pleasant to the other and a recognition of what each of us and the other don't currently have.  I look for ways to meet her needs much as she saw a way to meet one of mine.  Hopefully we will be married within six months or so and enjoy whatever years we have left together.  Swimming clothed.  Enjoying showers, washing our clothes before our bodies.  We expect getting wet will be a small part of our relationship but no less important than anything else we will do for each other.  So, wetlover, keep your eyes open.  You might just be as surprised as I was.  Believe me I was not searching for a partner.  I'd resolved to accept what I had, or didn't have.  And she tells me the same thing. That was until this wonderful gift came to us.  Good luck and keep your eyes open as well as your mind.
In reply to Message (17831) Hello married to boring wives

By wetlover - uu Wed 24/08/05 14:06:46 GMT

How many wetters are there who find their wives interest in getting wet zero?Dont u find its frustrating that such a simple task of hopping in the tub clothed for a little treat is met with negative responce?Why is it that most guys would do absolutely anything for their wives if it was the other way round,no matter how weird it may sound?I have personaly found the lack of interest in sex generaly as they get older (im sure not all relationships are like this)just increases the disinterest in any mild kinky fun like wetlook,I speak from personal experience and would now not bat an eyelid if another oppurtunity came along for a bit of fun,would not feel guilty in slightest.I may be out of order here but would like to see comments,if u and your partner get wet what ages are u,im in my 50s and I reckon 2 or 3 times in 25 years of marriage did she put up with a wetting.Comment from wives welcome,come on lets have some opinions.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]