MyWetloook

Message # 17831.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: married to boring wives

Date: Wed 24/08/05 22:09:45 GMT

Name: Vanwetthe2nd us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

May I add to advice from Pierre, "I'll just tell you one thing to meditate: WOMEN WANT TO BE LOVED FOR THEMSELVES, and some find it very humiliating to be carried in a bath with their clothes on. So it is." Good advice and more, I believe when two are in love, it's good they can show it by respecting each other. Respect always requires restraint, fortitude, sacrifice, considered to be higher levels of expressing your love. Expand your horizons, easier said than done... Why not explore your significant other's interests? Lovers should WANT to know about each other's interests, shouldn't they?  And possibly acquire a new interest (sexual interest too, such as role playing) you now will have in common. This should be natural, and a good barometer as to your romantic health in your relationship. What can you do if your partner is unwilling to relate to your wet interest?

For the wetlook enthusiast, please try not to be too forceful. Try pleasing her more. She may be boring because she finds you boring. She may secretly have had a wet experience and LIKED it but has never admitted it to you. Women generally like a man who takes charge, but one who isn't too self absorbed. Women read that as insecurity. A woman feels excitement when her man is NOT NEEDY and if she understands you love her more than your fantasies, then you make progress.

If one partner should be unrelenting and really HATE getting wet, then your compatibility may be in question. Good chemistry is all about sexual compatibility AND expansion of activities/interests!!!! Who knows? maybe a latent desire can be discovered you thought you never had.

For those who are unattached, I know it isn't easy meeting someone close to your ideal. The "prettiest girl" isn't necessarily your most exciting girl, the handsome man of your dreams may not be the frog you expected. I am still a "work in progress" and just as guilty. Just my two cents here...  

My former girlfriend wore clothes to get wet in just to please me. Although she did not really mind, she was not much into it herself. I appreciated what she did. We are still best of friends. Our differences were many, not only wetlook, so I do not advocate breaking up with your significant other over wetlook issues alone. I do admit, a large part of it was due to my restlessness, and yearn to experience this with a lady who loves the water. If both having a similar experience, the tactile effects for instance with sexual implications would have a stronger mutual attraction than just an arbitrary impulse for having fun. And there is nothing wrong with having fun.

Water is the source of life, a symbol of spirituality, a separate universe. It can be deep, mysterious, fathomlessly sensual, (is that a word?) invasive to the clothes and for some who wear them, welcome..  

Just one more comment if I may. With the risk of appearing presumptuous, I have observed the personality types who seem to favor getting wet most in clothes are the ladies who love being outdoors, gardening, actively into hiking or biking, walking the dog.. definitely. It is entirely realistic to assume some of the same dress up on occasion, however never would partake due to the financial losses incurred by the necessary replacement of expensive dry clean items and shoes -or- that jeans and T shirts are more acceptable wet attire in public places than dresses high heels and nylons would be. Would onlookers consider that insanity beyond belief? That's an entirely different topic.

There are exceptions. I have a friend who is a Hudson Valley landscape painter. His attractive girlfriend at that time was known by all to water more than just her garden. He seemed unfazed except to laugh about it. One day I visited, she watered a bed of flowers near the front porch, her long dress, dark nylons and high heel loafers were already very wet. She had completely soaked the front of her dress, her nylons wet in streams of darkened material. Her house is Victorian as well as her attire which tends to be according to the period.

We men should not be having problems with wetlook partners.. I am convinced many women like getting wet for pleasure AND WITH sexual implications, maybe a surprising many who would do so frequently. (How often do we like to have sex?) It just should not be the only focus of her man.

AND ... Thanks GIRL NEXT DOOR for your encouraging comments.

In reply to Message (17831.1.2) Talking Re: Re: married to boring wives

By girl next door - us Wed 24/08/05 16:26:35 GMT

In my opinion, I think alot of men pick woman who are quite different then them and then they expect them to change.  They go for the pretty girl.  The key to finding a girl who likes to get wet is a girl who enjoys the outdoors and doesn't mind getting down and dirty.  I've been in relationships where I had to beg and plead for them to swim.  I love the outdoors, the water calls to me.  When I found Todd, I was looking for someone who shared my same interests from the start.  I use to fall for guys who were very different from me.  I thought being with someone just like me would be boring but it's not.  Things are very exciting between Todd and I.  We do so many things together and never have to fight about it.  Todd's 41 and I'm 32. Todd has said a few times that he was married to a woman who wasn't interested in wetlook or anything sexual. I was also with a man who had no interest in sex(I just thought guys lose interest as they get older.), so we both understand the importance of intimacy.  Wetlook is one of many ways we have fun together.    
In reply to Message (17831.1) Peace Man Re: married to boring wives

By Pierre - fr Wed 24/08/05 14:54:01 GMT

Hi, I'm nearly forty and had a certain amount of girlfriends. Only one of them shared my passion for wetlook and really enjoyed taking a bath the two of us fully clothed ( at the beginning ). For the rest of them, wetlook just appears to them as something weird, foolish, something insane.

I believe most of them are right. I'll just tell you one thing to meditate: WOMEN WANT TO BE LOVED FOR THEMSELVES, and some find it very humiliating to be carried in a bath with their clothes on. So it is.

Well, good luck to you and everybody...

In reply to Message (17831) Hello married to boring wives

By wetlover - uu Wed 24/08/05 14:06:46 GMT

How many wetters are there who find their wives interest in getting wet zero?Dont u find its frustrating that such a simple task of hopping in the tub clothed for a little treat is met with negative responce?Why is it that most guys would do absolutely anything for their wives if it was the other way round,no matter how weird it may sound?I have personaly found the lack of interest in sex generaly as they get older (im sure not all relationships are like this)just increases the disinterest in any mild kinky fun like wetlook,I speak from personal experience and would now not bat an eyelid if another oppurtunity came along for a bit of fun,would not feel guilty in slightest.I may be out of order here but would like to see comments,if u and your partner get wet what ages are u,im in my 50s and I reckon 2 or 3 times in 25 years of marriage did she put up with a wetting.Comment from wives welcome,come on lets have some opinions.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]