Wetlook-Online

Message # 17819.2

Subject: Hello Re: tdouty & Jennifer

Date: Wed 24/08/05 05:37:21 GMT

Name: tdouty uu

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the post.  We like to know that people appreciate what we're doing.  It's a bit of a pain uploading everything to Webshots, but it's one thing we can do that might make somebody's day.  I remember the days very well when I had nobody to share wetlook with and had to visit these forums to get my fill of pretty wet girls.  It's much more fun to have somebody to share it with, so this is our way to give back what we never before were able to give.  Jennifer is a very lovely woman and I just happen to thoroughly enjoy long hair.  Jennifer loves her hair long too so we both enjoy it a lot together.  I'm the lucky goy who gets to wash it for her every day in the shower and it's truly a stimulating site and something I like to give others the chance to see who might otherwise never get to see in this same way.  Jennifer knows how much I like it and does her best to get me going with it by showing it off to me and using it to her benefit.  We've had lots of requests so we'll try to fulfull them as we can.  We've had request for socks, more wet hair, Nikes, more wet hair, white pants, more wet hair, bathtub sets, and more wet hair .... in the face I might add.  I look forward to being with her to do these things and we'll make them available as we get time.  Have a great day and go get wet tonight :-).
In reply to Message (17819) Hello tdouty & Jennifer

By PH2 - us Tue 23/08/05 21:16:02 GMT

I wanted to say thanks for all the first class photo's...tdouty you do an outstanding job capturing the beauty of hair...the wet hair photo's of Jennifer are some of the best I've seen...and having a girlfriend with gorgeous hair helps...Jennifer is more than just the girl next door she's a rare beauty that's easy on the eyes wet or dry...I can tell you two enjoy wetlook together and your both lucky to have found someone who shares the same interests...I hope you do more bathtub photos (those are my personal favorates) I'd love to see Jennifer with all her hair floating around her face or dunking and rising with her hair clinging to her face...thanks again for sharing and I wish you many more wetlookfun adventures:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]