minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:13:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1781.4.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Don't forget...

Date: Tue 14/01/03 11:03:57 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah. Daisy had been kidnapped and they were on a lake and she got pushed off. It almost looked like she dove off on purpose. Never saw the mud one. Want to now
In reply to Message (1781.4.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Don't forget...

By Waterspaniel - us Tue 14/01/03 10:56:19 GMT

Are you sure that wasn't a guest actress? I believe she was wearing white pants and her last name was Wilson. There's another scene where Daisy fights with another woman in the mud. These muddy shorts and pantyhose sure looked good!
In reply to Message (1781.4.1) Happy Re: Don't forget...

By David - spawn75@bellsouth.net us Tue 14/01/03 10:40:40 GMT

I remember on one episode of the Dukes of Hazzard, Daisy fell off a fan boat (those boats with the huge fans on the back) into a lake. I can still remember seeing her legs go into the water with those heels on.
In reply to Message (1781.4) Hello Don't forget...

By Waterspaniel - us Tue 14/01/03 10:10:47 GMT

...Heather Thomas on "The Fall Guy" and those notorious catfights on "Dynasty" between Linda Evans and Joan Collins. Pamela Sue Martin also had her share of dunkings on that show, her best one being the 2 hour pilot episode, where her horse throws her into a lake - one of the best wetlook jeans scenes ever! "The Love Boat" also had some good wetlook scenes, one especially good one where country singer Tanya Tucker gets dumped in the pool in her evening dress and heels. Then there's the "Jeans Buffalo" commercial where a model in form fitting jeans and T-shirt stands up from underwater and slowly walks toward the camera. All this was from the '80s. There has indeed been a long dry spell (pun intended) of good wetlook TV clips. I've been trading cliptapes with MK at wamtec since 1992, and this is the longest it's ever taken me to put one together - I'm only about 40% into it after 20 months! Ah, for the good old days... Depressed
In reply to Message (1781) TV Wetlook on TV

By Mike - us Mon 13/01/03 14:36:35 GMT

I was flipping through the channels the other day and came across MacGyver on TVLand.  It turns out it was, in my opinion, the best wetlook episode of the series.  It had Robin Curtis getting wet twice in her skin tight jeans.  First from a bus and then later in a river.  Now the question.  Which era had the best wetlook?  My vote is for the 80's, no contest.  If you look back at all the great tv from that decade, there were a lot of tv shows that featured wetlook.  Gee, where to begin.  Of course MacGyver had a lot.  Then there is Remington Steele, The Fall Guy, Knight Rider, Dallas, Knots Landing, Dukes Of Hazzard and I am sure there are more.  What shows since then have showed wetlook on a regular basis?  Besides Baywatch, I sure can't think of any.  All we need now are for thoes shows to come back on.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.110 seconds to generate ]