WetlookPro

Message # 17804.1

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Tue 23/08/05 06:08:53 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

From time to time women visit this forum. Some of them post their pics, some of them their stories.

I don't think that our community is huge at the moment, though it has a great potential (the number of "regular wetlookers" is quite small compared to the number of people who enjoy wetlook now and then spontaneously).

I think that man and women enjoy wetlook in different ways. Women enjoy getting wet themselves. They are more sensitive than men, so they are more likely to enjoy the feeling of wet clothing and they are more aware of their clothes looking sesier and more beautiful still without revealing anything. But they aren't interested in viewing men getting wet.

It's quite a different matter with men. Men are quite aware of women's clothes looking sexier when wet. Some men like both getting wet themselves and watching women getting wet, some are mostly wetlook voyeurs.

And how did men come to this and other forums first? They started by looking for a couple of pictures of women in wet clothes on the net, found thousands of pictures and thousands of like-minded men with whom they can communicate.

Women as I've said aren't interested in men's wet pictures, so they don't try to find them on the net and consequently they don't come to forums or chatroms.

As MK has once written on this forum, there are male-run sites featuring pics of wet women, gay-run sites with pics of men, and there are women-run wetlook sites with their own pictures. No women-run sites with pictures of men.

But although females don't often visit this forum, their presence is quite visible through a great number of pics, both candid and model.

So things are not as bad as that. We can expect women to get wet for us for fun, love, or  money. So let's enjoy it. If they aren't interested in watching us getting wet, it's up to them.  

In reply to Message (17804) Crown No Subject

By soggybottom - us Tue 23/08/05 05:28:58 GMT

Are there actually women out there who read this forum? I have asked a few times and seldom get responses. Usually, when you do it is someone claiming to be a 19 year old co-ed. As soon as they say that I visualize a 60 year old guy with a beer gut and big cigar sitting around in his doublewide.

It is unfortunate that the chat lines have died out.

I am beginning to doubt that there are any average, normal age desperate (ex)housewives who enjoy wetlook and who are not afraid to chat about it.

This is a great web site and I love it. If fills the need for a fetish and the photos and videos are great. But, we are a huge community. There isn't a lot of chatter among us. I think most of us are voyeurs and not participants.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]