MyWetloook

Message # 17774.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Swimming in jeans in mountain stream

Date: Thu 25/08/05 03:22:08 GMT

Name: stuff uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great set! Imagine her spending more time in the mud including getting it on her shirt.
In reply to Message (17774.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Swimming in jeans in mountain stream

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com uu Mon 22/08/05 06:37:34 GMT

We were on a bit of a vacation in the Shenendoah National Park area.  Since we knew we'd be there, we had researched swimming holes in the area at http://www.swimmingholes.org.  We found this place and since it required a 1.5 mile hike, we figured we might not have a lot of people around.  The swimming hole site mentioned a rope swing that I really wanted to see Jennifer try out.  Unfortunately, the rope was broken so these pictures will have to wait for  another time.  We hiked the 1.5 miles and found the swimming hole.  On the way, Jenifer tried to cross a stream without getting wet and managed to fall off a wobbly rock and put one foot into the water.  Honest.. this was an accident, but I really don't think she minded.  When we got to the swimming hole, at first we had found the wrong hole and went wading around in a small hole before doing more exploring and finding the right place.  We took a few pictures while Jennifer's kids played around.  You'll notice in the photos that Jennifer is sitting on a pile of rocks in several of the pictures.  This pile of rocks is actually a man-made 1-2 foot high dam to make the water deeper below the water falls.  It was on these rocks that we later saw the slithering friend you see in two of the pictures.  We got out of his way and let him head for cover.  After this, Jennifer was hesitant about going back in the water.  Since the snake had headed for cover, I figured that as long as we didn't corner the snake and splashed around a bit, the snake would stay in hiding and he did.  After I swam a while, I grabbed Jennifer and took her in the deeper water with me as one of her children took photos.  The kids like to take pictures with the digital camera and it gives us an opportunity to swim around together a little.  As we hiked back down the trail, Jennifer couldn't resist but to walk through some goopy mud on the trail.  We knew we'd be going across another stream at the end of the trail and she could wash off there so she went ahead and played in the mud a bit while I took some pictures.  We got back to the car and changed into dry clothes and continued on the rest of our journey.
In reply to Message (17774.1) Thumbs Up Re: Swimming in jeans in mountain stream

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sun 21/08/05 19:24:21 GMT

Thank you! A great set!

And could you please write a few words about the trip and how it all happened?

In reply to Message (17774) Links Swimming in jeans in mountain stream

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Sun 21/08/05 18:29:48 GMT

Glad to see people are interested.  This isn't one of our best sets.  We only had about a half our to play.  Hope you like them anyway.  I did kind of like how sheer Jennifer's top got.  BEWARE of some guy pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty111111  (see the Sugar Hollow album)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]