Wetlook-Online

Message # 17761

Subject: Happy Last night's wetlook experience

Date: Sun 21/08/05 04:10:21 GMT

Name: CF gr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good morning to all of you!!!

I’m really happy this morning, as last night I had some nice and unexpected wetlook experience and I also think I met two female wetlook fans, a “veteran” and a “beginner”!

So, I feel that I want to share this with you. As, perhaps, I have to explain some things about me, it may take a little bit long.

There’s a beach out of Athens called Lutsa or Artemis. I used to go there very often for many years, especially in spring, early summer and early autumn, as in full summer it’s too crowded. Although only a few times I went there for that purpose, it happened almost every time to see at least one girl swimming in her clothes, no matter if it was spring, summer or autumn, crowded or not, day or night!

I can say that generally I don’t try to be on purpose in places where I could possibly have wetlook experiences, as I was lucky enough with this in my life. Almost all of my ex-girlfriends, both my wives, most of my female friends, a cousin of mine, some female schoolmates and colleagues, etc happened a lot of times to get in the sea clothed all those years since I was 14-15, when I realized I’m a wetlook fan. Most of the times in their own initiative and without knowing that it’s something special for me. Only sometimes, being by the sea with someone I knew she hadn’t a bathing suit with her and seeing her undecided, I was proposing her to swim, or maybe, having some fun, I was pushing her in. And – so strange! – asking sometimes some of them about wetlook, not even one answered to me that swimming dressed caused her any special feelings! Only this cousin of mine, since she was 11-12, always liked to swim wearing her jean trousers (no matter what she was wearing on top; a blouse or a shirt, the top of her bathing suit usually, or just... nothing!). She was telling everybody, without trying to hide anything, that she was just feeling great doing that. I’ll tell you more about her some other time, if you like. I can, also, describe you some of the wetlook scenes I have watched. Those with the girls I knew and, also, the accidental ones, with unknown girls, that I had the luck to watch quite often, when I was in a beach for swimming. Of course, I was always trying to go closer and watch better in those purposes...

Well, back to last night. It’s 4-5 years now that I hadn’t been in Lutsa. As my wife is not home these days, I decided last midnight to go for a car ride in empty Athens. An hour later, having met an almost “dead” town, I took the road to Lutsa, just to see what’s going on there. And there I met all the citizens who are not on holidays! The one side of the street is now full of crowded nightclubs with loud music. I preferred the other side, where is a long sandy beach with extremely shallow waters. I took a coffee and sat in front of the sea, on a chair, one of those they rent during the day with umbrellas for the swimmers. There were some lights along those chairs.

1. THE “BEGINNER”

Half an hour later, two young couples, about 20 years old, came and sat on the chairs near me. I realized later that they were two brothers with their girlfriends, which should have been met for the first or second time. A little bit later one of the boys takes off his jeans and walks into the sea. You can walk far enough there without the water reaches even your knees! Then, his girlfriend takes off her shoes, turns her jeans up to her knees and follows him. They stand a little bit together and after a while the boy catches her hand and tries to take her with him deeper. She refuses shouting that she doesn’t want to be wet and runs out as he drops her some water. Then, as he tells her “OK, don’t worry!” she goes back to him and they start peacefully walk along the beach in the water. After sometime I can see only their shadows under the full moon and I realize that they don’t go deeper. They pass again in front of the place I’m sitting and walk to the other side, where I can’t see even their shadows. When they come back (it took them almost half an hour for their whole walk), I realize that they return from a deeper part of the sea. Coming out, near to the other couple, I can see now that she has turned down her jeans, which are wet up to her hips. And that she is saying to them full of enthusiasm: “Look, my jeans are wet! Oh, how much I like it!” The others just smile, but she seems to be proud about her wet jeans. Then she sits down on the sand and all together start to talk about various things.

One hour later they decide to leave. It should be almost 4 a.m. I think. Standing up she realizes that her (still wet) jeans are full of sand. “Just wait for me to go in and wash them” she asks. They say OK and stand up waiting for her. We all watch her walking into the sea, quite far away, almost waist-deep to wash her jeans well. “Hey, be careful not to get wet your underwear”, says the other girl laughing, as she can see only her large and long white t-shirt out of the water. “So, what”, she answers and... the white t-shirt disappears! She had just kneed and only her head was now out of the water. Then she stands up, takes an underwater dive and, coming to the surface again, shouts: “Oh, the water is wonderful, come and join me!” Her boyfriend runs in, in his t-shirt and boxer, but the other couple stays out, smiling of course, but saying that she must be crazy and also that is already too late.

A few minutes later she comes out and grasps the girl’s hands trying to take her into the sea. She keeps on refusing and says that she doesn’t want to get her clothes wet. “Why not?” asks the wet girl, “It’s the first time I’m swimming clothed and I feel fantastic! Come in and try it, you’ll see you’ll like it!” “I have swum in my clothes a couple of times before and I didn’t like it at all”, answers the dry girl. “Then, take them off and come in your underwear!” she insists. She refuses again. “How about you?” turns to the boy. “We’ll see”, he answers and tries to persuade his girlfriend. “And how about you?” she turns suddenly to me. “It’s a pity to sit all that time alone, without enjoying this fantastic sea!” I didn’t think about it that much, after the first surprise. “OK, why not?”

I took only my shoes off and started walking to the sea in my trousers and t-shirt. “She won’t find it strange, the way she feels, that I’ll swim without taking off my clothes”, I thought about this “wetlook beginner”, who had already run back to her boyfriend. Immediately, I heard the other boy saying to his dry girlfriend: “I’m going in too, do what you like!” He took off his shirt and came behind me in his jeans. “OK, wait for me”, I heard her say, a little bit angry and started walking with him bored. She was wearing a half-tight cotton knee-long skirt and a blouse long and half-tight also with sleeves down to her elbows, same material and color (oily green, as I could see in the dark) with her skirt. She was still complaining, so she was getting in quite slowly. “Come on, enjoy it!” I told her as we were getting close to the others. Her boyfriend had already dived, but I was walking slowly and talking with her, enjoying also her getting wet slowly. “And why do you get in fully-clothed?” she asked me. “I also enjoy it, as your girlfriend does”, I answered. She didn’t comment anything and, as she was already breast-deep, her boyfriend came, kissed her and they both started swimming. I saw her smiley and happy after a few minutes. I also dived and went near the other couple. I thanked her for the invitation, noticing how her t-shirt was now tight to her body and let a dark-colored bra appear under it. Then, we stayed all together in the sea for sometime, swimming, playing and chatting, and when the girls started to be cold, we went out.

Coming out, I noticed the other girl’s tightness and also that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She was fantastic! As we’ve remained a little bit back, I asked her: “How do you feel now, don’t you still like swimming dressed?” She just raised her shoulders up. “Anyway, you have to know that you are wonderful in those wet tight clothes”, I told her. “Thank you”, she just said.

When we went out, we stayed on the chairs for a little bit more and then they left. I sat alone another half an hour, enjoying what I had just experienced and at about 5:30-6:00 a.m. I decided to leave too.

2. THE “VETERAN”

My car was parked in front of a club, which had closed about an hour ago. There was now only one car now parked near mine and two girls (the one about 22-23 and the other 27-28) came to it. I then heard this dialogue below, that began by the older girl:

“How was it your first day at work?”

“Totally exhausting!”

“I told you so, when you asked me to bring you for work in that club.”

“I think I’ll have a nervous breakdown because of all that people and that loud music!”

“It’s the third summer I’m working here and the first I’m starting to get used to it!”

“And what about your feet? I can’t feel mine.”

“I should have told you not to wear high-heels.”

“I think it will take me until next Saturday to calm down!”

“Look! I have a good idea to relax in a few minutes.”

“I can’t believe you. But, anyway, tell me!”

“Let’s go for a dawn swim!”

“But I don’t have a bathing suite with me.”

“So, what? Neither do I.”

(I was about to turn on the engine, when I heard that, so I preferred to stay silent in my car with its windows open)

“Yes, but I see some old people coming to the beach, it’s not so dark anymore and I’m only wearing string panties and no bra.”

“I only meant to swim in our clothes. For me, it’s too relaxing.”

“How strange! I have been only once in the sea wearing my clothes, last spring, falling from a boat as I was trying to step on it. So, for me, it was cold, as I had to sail back for more than one hour in my wet clothes.”

“That’s different.”

“And how do you know that it is relaxing? Have you done it?”

“I’m doing it every time, usually Fridays and Saturdays, when I’m leaving this club exhausted, the last three summers I’m working here.”

“Eccentric! And how did you discover it?”

“One of my first nights here, a waiter invited me to sit for a while on the beach to relax. I was so tired and nervous because of the work, that I was laughing loudly all the time. He was asking me to stop, as he couldn’t relax, but I wasn’t. Then, he grabbed me and threw me in the water. That was it. I, automatically, calmed down!”

“And what makes you think that it was the clothes you’ve been wearing and not just the cool water?”

“I had tried it before, in my underwear or my bathing suite and it wasn’t so efficient.”

“So, what I have to loose, apart from ruining my new dress? Let’s try it!”

So, they started walking to the beach. I locked my car again and followed them 20-30 meters behind. The young girl was wearing a very light dark colored, with some small colored drawings, nightdress. It was tight on the top, with very short sleeves and long a little higher than her ankles. The other was wearing long black trousers, very tight in their upper part and wide under the knees, a tight black top and a very see-through long-sleeved black shirt. She was wearing flat leather shoes. They both took their shoes in their hands, when they stepped on the sand.

When they reached the water they left their things on the beach, the “veteran” took her friend by the hand and started to walk in.

“Won’t you take your shirt off?”

“Why should I?”

When they’ve been about 10 meters inside (the water had just started to reach their knees), I decided that another swim would be OK for me. This time I took off my t-shirt and went in only in my trousers. There was light now, so I wasn’t getting so close to them, as I could see them clearly now. They walked slowly until the water covered their shoulders and then they started to swim and relaxing on the surface. I went, then, closer and said “good morning!” They said “good morning!” also, they didn’t seem to bother by my presence, but they also didn’t seem to want another word with me. So, 10 minutes later started to go out. I followed them much closer now. They were both excellent! I thought they would stand on the beach for a while. But they took their things and left almost immediately. I just heard the young one to ask the “veteran” about wetting the car, but she didn’t care, she was doing the same every time. She liked to arrive home the wetter she could.

“And how about you, how did you feel?” asked her.

“OK, it was nice.” answered the young one.

I don’t believe she felt anything special.

Me, I enjoyed both of them too much.

So, I had to share this with you.

I’m going to sleep now...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]