Wetlook-Online

Message # 17741.2

Subject: Great Re: My 2p worth

Date: Sat 20/08/05 07:00:20 GMT

Name: mudman4949 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you David. It is great to hear that the wetlook is taking on such a "public" following over there. Hopefully it will do the same here in America soon.
In reply to Message (17741) Pulsing My 2p worth

By David - wx Sat 20/08/05 01:16:39 GMT

Hello All

It has come to my attention lately that here in the UK wetlook has become a very much accepted sexy way of staying modest yet looking very sexy at the same time. Its being used in adds , you can actually buy "wet look clothes" and a lot of women I see have caught on to the fact its a very good way of attracting men.

Its such a wonderfull thing to see. SO after thinking for so many years that it was such a "taboo" subject or in some way i was in fact differant , I am not that weird afterall.

I feel you will be very supprissed to find a women that wont actually get wet for you , maybe not in the bath or shower but try the approach of the hose in the garden or a quick nudge into the river during a walk in the park "belive me i have used the kiddies pool to throw a women in b4 now for fun and get away with it"

So my thought is this , I belive many many men actually like the whole concept as a whole and they should not be asshamed of it , nor hide it from the population.

If the ladies in the forum would like a link , to the wetlook shop i found here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5312741454&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores

Most of all have fun doing it , and dont go to far.

Stay lucky

Dave

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]