Wetlook-Online

Message # 17741.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet look

Date: Sat 20/08/05 06:14:15 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There's wetlook and there's "wet look"...

When I first encountered the term "wetlook" in connection with WAM, I found it somewhat confusing, because I'd seen the term "wet look" in use for MANY years. "wet look" has been used for decades to describe a shiny finish which makes an article of clothing seem to appear wet even when dry. It's been around so long that if it seems new, it's probably just one of those fashion trends that continues to cycle in and out, returning after most people have likely forgotten about it.

I have my doubts that real water-wet would be a true fashion trend, but you never know. Apparently it once was in ancient greece.

In reply to Message (17741) Pulsing My 2p worth

By David - wx Sat 20/08/05 01:16:39 GMT

Hello All

It has come to my attention lately that here in the UK wetlook has become a very much accepted sexy way of staying modest yet looking very sexy at the same time. Its being used in adds , you can actually buy "wet look clothes" and a lot of women I see have caught on to the fact its a very good way of attracting men.

Its such a wonderfull thing to see. SO after thinking for so many years that it was such a "taboo" subject or in some way i was in fact differant , I am not that weird afterall.

I feel you will be very supprissed to find a women that wont actually get wet for you , maybe not in the bath or shower but try the approach of the hose in the garden or a quick nudge into the river during a walk in the park "belive me i have used the kiddies pool to throw a women in b4 now for fun and get away with it"

So my thought is this , I belive many many men actually like the whole concept as a whole and they should not be asshamed of it , nor hide it from the population.

If the ladies in the forum would like a link , to the wetlook shop i found here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5312741454&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores

Most of all have fun doing it , and dont go to far.

Stay lucky

Dave

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]