Wetlook-Online

Message # 17683.1

Subject: Found It Re: rather theoretic excursion, but not off topic

Date: Tue 16/08/05 14:09:19 GMT

Name: BabelFish ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Inspired by some posting into the closed circuit German &#39; wet Klamotten&#39;Treffpool forum, where A girl complains ton have been mislead by A painting user, I wrote the article elaborating on general aspects OF wetlook below for posting there. Having written it, I figured it would perfectly fit (minus the LANGUAGE...) in this forum as wave. However I&#39;m too lazy ton translate it into English, and the usual lacquer OF time as 2nd reason. Quietly, I want ton share it with those who speak/understand German, although this might A limited audience (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, some Benelux folks...) here. COMMENT welcome thus in English, OF course.

[... ]

Fact is that over 90% of the members in the forum maennl. Sex are. Why? Perhaps presumptions, but fact it is that the InterNet (not only in the initial phase) was a medium (is), which is used particularly by young men.

One sees that also with completely normal Dating or contact Sites (those like mushrooms from the soil to shoot from Yahoo to Match.com), where the relationship is man 70% to 30% woman.

Therefore girls in Dating Sites will need also with inquiries ueberschuettet and not to strive. NO offence...

Become wet with clothes has for many also a more or less erotischen taste or background, similarly the classical fetische (leathers, SM and which gives it in such a way there everything...) which we "know" from films.

Since in addition (as we know from biology instruction...) generally still another hoheren Libido have (perhaps also a reason fewer ladies is there...), are naturally with scarcely 10% women in the forum pre-programmed the masters of the creation that the large majority falls itself on the &#39; small selection &#39;. Now perhaps that sounds bloed, but you understand already as I my.

It is still added that it is "harmless" generally for a boy to arrange itself in the InterNet as for ladies (also understandable...)

There are by the way my knowledge no studies and/or numbers, which or again-put that more men than women on Wetlook (in the broad sense). Can be, in addition, can be. Although I read times a scientific paper, from which it follows that men want to see tendentious rather pictures of wet women, while women prefer more the Feeling of the self experiencing, and therefore not for picture or acquaintance hunt is. &#39; the article still somewhere, wen&#39;s interested, can I mailen. It thus even researched over &#39; us &#39;, even if one should be careful with &#39; us &#39;, there it also into RH the Wetlook the all-most different currents (how ambiguous...) gives (of Wet t-shirt to winter coat and from Shorts to leather Jean trousers)

I would recommend to use in order to be generally careful in the InterNet to add itself and "Alias" email and also &#39; other &#39; name. Not the Schummelei because of, but from Annonimitaetsgruenden. If one nevertheless meets then someone in the forum, with which one wants to exchange times enamels, one can abandon then still its actual E-Mail and/or name.

I am already for nearly 15 years passively "in the scene", have in the course of the years several 1000 photos collected so here and there, me however ever with someone did not meet or geoutet, do not want I also in principle, since experiencing the Wetlooks is with everyone different, and evenly a private thing, which can make for everyone best in such a way, how he want/means. Are thus more the quiet participant. Find it naturally unfortunate that there are so few ladies here (and elsewhere), and these therefore feel easily &#39; crushed &#39; or pressed. But is probably not to be changed, since there is most diverse factors, which lead to this circumstance.

Clearly that I would talk after so many years also times (anonymous) with Wetlook bent girls about Wetlook, (no "Sexgespraeche") if I the chance would have, but see no possibility actual for this, and make myself there also no hopes.

It hopes that I did not bore with this &#39; scientific &#39; analysis, but so which can be sometimes completely informative.

MfG

LL

=BabelFish=

In reply to Message (17683) Info rather theoretic excursion, but not off topic

By LL - nl Tue 16/08/05 13:00:15 GMT

Inspired by some posting in the closed-circuit German 'Nasse Klamotten'Treffpool forum, where a girl complains to have been mislead by a male-user, I wrote the article elaborating on general aspects of wetlook below for posting there. Having written it, I figured it would perfectly fit (minus the language...) in this forum as well. However I'm too lazy to translate it into English, and the usual lack of time as 2nd reason. Still, I want to share it with those who speak/understand German, although this might be a limited audience (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, some Benelux folks...) here. Comments welcome also in English, of course.

[...]

Fakt ist, dass ueber 90% der Mitglieder im Forum männl. Geschlechts sind. Warum? Vielleicht Mutmassungen, aber Tatsache ist, dass das Internet (nicht nur in der Anfangsphase) ein Medium war (ist), das vor allem von jungen Männern genutzt wird.

Das sieht man ja auch bei ganz normalen Dating oder Kontakt-Sites (die ja wie Pilze aus dem Boden schiessen von Yahoo bis Match.com) , wo das Verhältnis Mann 70% zu 30% Frau ist.

Daher werden Mädchen in Dating Sites auch mit Anfragen ueberschuettet und brauchen sich nicht zu bemuehen. No offence...

Nass werden mit Kleidung hat fuer viele auch einen mehr oder weniger erotischen Beigeschmack oder Hintergrund, ähnlich der klassischen Fetische (Leder, SM und was es da alles so gibt...) die wir aus Filmen "kennen".

Da die Herren der Schoepfung ja ausserdem (wie wir aus dem Biologieunterricht wissen...) im allgemeinen noch einen hoheren Libido haben (vielleicht auch ein Grund das weniger Damen da sind...), ist natuerlich bei knapp 10% Frauen im Forum vorprogrammiert, dass die grosse Mehrheit sich auf die 'kleine Auswahl' stuerzt. Das klingt jetzt vielleicht bloed, aber Du verstehst schon wie ich das meine.

Kommt noch dazu, dass es im allgemeinen fuer einen Jungen "ungefaehrlicher" ist, sich im Internet zu verabreden, als fuer Damen. (auch verstaendlich...)

Es gibt uebrigens meines Wissens keine Studien und/oder Zahlen, die be- oder wiederlegen, dass mehr Maenner als Frauen auf Wetlook (im weiten Sinne) stehen. Kann sein, kann aber auch nicht sein. Obwohl ich mal eine wissenschaftliche Abhandlung gelesen habe, aus der hervorgeht, dass Maenner tendenziell eher Bilder von nassen Frauen sehen wollen, waehrend Frauen mehr das Feeling des Selbsterlebens bevorzugen, und daher nicht auf Bilder- oder gar Bekanntschaftsjagd sind. Hab' den Artikel noch irgendwo, wen's interessiert, kann ich mailen. Es wird also sogar ueber 'uns' geforscht, auch wenn man mit dem 'uns' ja vorsichtig sein sollte, da es ja auch in innerh. des Wetlook die allerverschiedensten Stroemungen (wie doppeldeutig...) gibt. (von Wet T-shirt bis Wintermantel und von Shorts bis Lederjeanshose)

Ich wuerde empfehlen, um im Internet generell vorsichtig zu sein, und sich eine "Alias"-Email zuzulegen, und auch einen 'anderen' Namen zu benutzen. Nicht der Schummelei wegen, sondern aus Annonimitätsgründen. Wenn man dann doch jemand trifft im Forum, mit dem man mal E-mails austauschen will, kann man dann immer noch seine eigentliche E-Mail und/oder Namen preisgeben.

Ich bin schon seit fast 15 Jahren passiv "in der Szene", habe im Laufe der Jahre mehrere 1000 Fotos gesammelt so hier und da, hab mich aber noch nie mit jemandem getroffen oder geoutet, will ich im Prinzip auch nicht, da das Erleben des Wetlooks bei jedem anders ist, und eben eine private Sache, die jeder am besten so machen kann, wie er will/meint. Bin also mehr der stille Teilnehmer. Finde es natuerlich schade, dass es so wenig Damen hier (und anderswo) gibt, und diese sich daher leicht 'erdrueckt' oder bedraengt fuehlen. Aber ist wohl nicht zu aendern, da es verschiedenste Faktoren sind, die zu diesem Umstand fuehren.

Klar, dass ich nach so vielen Jahren auch mal (anonym) mit Wetlook-geneigten Maedels ueber Wetlook reden wuerde, (keine "Sexgespraeche") wenn ich die Chance haette, aber sehe hierzu faktisch keine Moeglichkeit, und mache mir da auch keine Hoffnungen.

Hoffe, dass ich mit dieser 'wissenschaftlichen' Analyse keinen gelangweilt habe, aber so was kann ja manchmal ganz aufschlussreich sein.

MfG

LL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]