minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:32:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17671.2

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Wetlook; A PROFOUND STATEMENT in the evolution of the sexual male

Date: Tue 16/08/05 04:30:48 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not bad reasoning. However, how do you take into account us old farts that have had the fetish since before mass marketing of sex? When I was young you seldome saw any wetlook ANYWHERE! It was almost impssible to get. Now it is commercials.

Your are right though; I don't view sex as a spectator sport. Naked women do little for me. Wet women do. I never enjoyed Playbor or Hustler unless they featured some wetlook. And, that was seldom to never.

I think it is just how some people's minds are wired.

In reply to Message (17671) Crown Wetlook; A PROFOUND STATEMENT in the evolution of the sexual male

By Jonathan - Jumalte9206@aol.com us Mon 15/08/05 21:31:34 GMT

Please read this with an open mind. And be warned.

I acknowledge first and foremost - this is geared toward men who enjoy watching women getting their clothes wet. This is not to disclude our female wetlook lovers - your opinions are welcome.

A quiz for my wetlook, so - called "fetish" brothers;

1)Do you tend to be opinionated, even if your opinion makes you unpopular?

2) Do you tend to be, in a sense, impervious to the charms of the most powerful, sexy girls in your social circles?

3) Do you tend to speak your mind, even if it makes you unpopular?

4) Do you tend to break the rules, and get away with it?

5) Do you tend to have ideas that intimidate people?

Let me present some scenarios to you;

1) The most beautiful stripper you've ever seen offers to take her clothes off and grind on you for ten minutes, in return, she expects you to come to her club every Saturday night for the next three years, or, to give her $500.00. What do you do? (most men would succumb)

2) The "Coors Lite Twins" offer to take their tops off for you for $3,000.00. What do you do? (most men would succumb)

3) 15 NFL Cheerleaders offer to do a private dance for you at your house, for $3,000.00. What do you do? (most men would succumb)

4) A "Playmate", a "Perfect-10 girl", a "Penthouse Pet", a "Supermodel", a "Nitro Girl", a "WingHouse girl", a "James Bond girl", ad nauseum... asks if you will give her $3,000.00 to take her clothes off for you. What do you do? (most men would succumb)

You would probably do exactly what I would do - "Thanks, but no thanks."

In response, the slighted Diva would have some fiery questions for you - "Are you stupid?", "Are you poor?", "Are you gay?"

To which your answer to all would be - "NO!!!!"

But at the same time, 99% of American males would be TARGETTED to succumb to their requests.

(I don't mean to exclude my European brothers, I only know what it is like to live in America, where you are BOMBARDED with corporate advertising, DEMANDING that you spend your money in the vain, futile, ridiculous hope of someday being laid by the Coors Lite Twins)

All I know is, if any of us were ever faced with the Coors Lite Twins, (Leonmoonin especially), WE WOULD CHUCK THEM IN THE POOL!!!!!

My thesis is this - that the wetlook "fetish" is actually, a form of VERY RATIONAL social rebellion, using a very profound self-control. (generated at a very early age, granted)

We all know that all these girls - Hooters Girls, Playmates, Pets, Perfect-10 girls, strippers, etc, GENERATE INCOME FOR CORPORATIONS!!! Much more than they do for themselves.

And men with the wetlook "fetish", have NO desire to part with their money to give it to guys like "Hef".

DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!!!!!!

-Jonathan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]