Wetlook-Online

Message # 17665.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Proof: A lovely woman loves wetlook

Date: Mon 15/08/05 18:20:15 GMT

Name: Dress2Splash us

Email: Dress2Splash@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Let's not forget the number of times we saw Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane in "Lois And Clark- The New Adventures of Superman" get wet with a big smile!

There has even been a photo shoot of Teri in a pool holding a glass of wine wearing the brightests smile ever!

This is a woman who LOVES to get wet!!!

In reply to Message (17665.2.1) Dancing Proof: A lovely woman loves wetlook

By Wettie - us Mon 15/08/05 16:34:34 GMT

Guys and Gals -

If there was every proof that lovely women love wetlook it was demonstrated on Fox this Saturday, when Juliet went into the pool with her skirt and top on.  I saw it ... clearly she wanted it and was ready to take the plunge, and when she did, the smile was huge!

How do I know she wanted it?  Well, when outside, the hosts always wear a microphone transmitter - a little black box - attached to their belts on the back of their butts.  I did a slow-motion on the scene on Sunday, and there was no such device on Juliet ... one sure sign she was ready and willing to take the plunge.  Then if you watch the tape, she goes in without a fight and lays in the water.  She could have stepped in as she did earlier in the show getting wet up to her knees, but she chose to get completely wet.  Tell me she doesn't love the feeling on her skin, bra and panties ... and that she encouraged the skit.

Then, we have all had discussions of the regular Fox and Friends show with the dunk tank.  It's been so hot in NY that I'm surpised they haven't had it again this year.  Who goes in every year in a little black dress? Why it happens to be E. D. Hill ... how interesting.  And you think that she doesn't know how good it feels to be wet?  And that she knows how sensual it is to guys?  

How many celebs have we seen get wet with that big smile on their faces?  Yup, they know, it feels great and guys love it.

Juliet ... to bad I was not there, I would have jumped in with you!!!

Wettie

In reply to Message (17665.2) Thumbs Up Re: In continuation of 17591 and about the potential of wetlook

By Kragoth - gb Mon 15/08/05 15:11:59 GMT

You're right concerning ''habituation'' -- the excitement is less per incident if it is an everyday occurrence, because it ceases to be special, and the mind ''caches'' the experience rather than ''being here now''. For example, however much I love swimming (usually in a teeshirt and shorts, because any more usually isn't allowed in a public pool) I wouldn't want to do it for a living (be a lifeguard or whatever) because then the experience would be taken for granted. Likewise with programming -- I enjoy that as an enthusiast but wouldn't want to sit at a boring desk 9 to 5 every day writing Cobol and Java!

Spontaneity is always more ''magical/exciting/real'' than doing what is expected of you -- it's the *unexpected* delights that keep us happy! Yes there are techniques (for example Tantra; the ''tiger and the berries'' springs to mind here) for continually finding delight in anything we once enjoyed, by intentionally controlling the attention (Trafalgar Square used to be a very good place for practicing this! -- ''will she or won't she'' for example)

There is also the fetish aspect, i.e. having such strong feelings about something that it produces a sexual reaction. Most people (I guess) enjoy getting wet, unless they have been punished (abused!) as children for doing so, either by authority (teachers/parents) or by peer pressure (ridicule from other kids); a fair number of those people see ''nothing special'' in getting wet, and don't distinguish between getting wet in swimwear/clothes/naked; probably more are worried about getting wet *naked* than in clothes. Some people have developed subconscious associations with pleasurable childhood/adolescent experiences -- for example in my case neither of my parents could swim and so we hardly ever went to the seaside (i.e. lack of opportunity builds longing and fantasising) and when we did (I'm talking about the mid 60's to early 70's) there were sometimes other kids in the sea in clothes (sunburn protection probably), also my first real girlfriend was one of the best swimmers in the school (I never got round to discussing what is now called WAM with her -- I was much too shy in those days about that!)

Anyway, those and similar experiences probably laid down my particular fetishes (which I feel I can discuss here I hope) namely (1) getting wet in clothes, (2) wetlook (i.e. I prefer getting wet and seeing others get wet, preferably both, but rather one than neither), and although the wetlook aspect can suffer from habituation (addictive tolerance) when there is ''too much'' of it (or where the clothes look like conventional swimwear, e.g. tanktops and shorts) I still find ''creative swimwear'' exciting (e.g. long dresses with handbags and heels) particularly if the lady concerned is not expecting it and enjoys it :-) (3) by extension of 1 and 2: CD, though I won't discuss that here if some people are upset by it, though to me it unifies the ''feel'' of it with the ''look'' of it (obviously the CD aspect is not usually possible in the public environment, so it blossoms best at home or among trusted friends) and so stays exciting because the reality closely approximates the fantasy here :-)

Sorry if I've waffled on a bit...

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (17665) Read This In continuation of 17591 and about the potential of wetlook.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 15/08/05 13:30:58 GMT

Thank you all for your replies. It was a very interesting discussion.

And I think I'd better answer in one post than than separately.

First about how many people I want into it. If there were lots of people swimming fully clothed wouldn't it be too much of a good thing? As we know, when there is too much of something even if it is really good it isn't so appreciated as when there is a lack of it.

But let's consider an example. Let's say, you can have only one bottle of beer in two weeks. How would you enjoy it! How would you look forward to the day when you can have another bottle, and how delicious the taste would seem to you! Or, let's say you could have two bottles in a week. The pleasure with which you'd drink each of them would diminish compared to drinking each bottle of beer if you can have only two bottles in a month. And if you can have as much beer as you like, in this case the pleasure will be routinary. So what is better, to drink only one bottle a week or to have as much beer as you like (health and diet aspects aren't taken into consideration here)? Of course to have as much beer as you like because the total of the enjoyments you get from all this beer will overwheigh the enjoyment of drinking this rare bottle of beer.

Or another example. In the times of the Soviet Union our country lived behind the Iron Curtain and it was very difficult to get good clothes and they were very expensive. So you couldn't see may well-dressed women in the street but of course if you saw one it atracted your attention. Now the times have changed and it's not a problem to get good clothes, so women are dressed well. Isn't it better than it used to be in the past? But of course each of them draws less of  attention.

Coming closer to our business if wetlook became wide spread would it be better or worse for us.

I believe that it would be better. Let's imagine. You can go to any beach and see a lot of women in all kinds of outfits and if you are fond of getting wet yourself you can do it as often as you want and you wouldn't have to think of privacy or be afraid of undesirable attention or misunderstanding. You'll get more pleasure on the whole, but of course the please of each "separate" clothed swim would be reduced as well as every woman swimming fully clothed would attract less of your attention. But the choice would be much better.

And I know that women enjoy wetlook as much as men. (or maybe even more). But they are more into getting wet themselves than watching men getting wet. That's why they don't visit the internet sites or forums. Of course there are more people into wetlook than on this or other forums. As well there are very many people who find it enjoyable but don't do it fearing that they might be misunderstood by other people.

And what about the sensual aspect of wetlook? If many people began swimming fully clothed wouldn't it be lost? It wouldn't. Those who feel it will feel it, those who don't won't. And if you do it very often the total ammount of sensuality will be bigger but the sensuality of each swim will diminish.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]