minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 19:37:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 17665.1

Subject: Hello Re: In continuation of 17591 and about the potential of wetlook.

Date: Mon 15/08/05 14:06:45 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry, hadn't finished my previous message but I some problems with my computer and had to restart it.

So about the sensual aspect of wetlook. In my opinion most people who enjoy getting wet don't quite comprehend it. They can understand it only subconciouly. They consider swimming fully clothed only a fun activity, swimming in an unusual way.

And about conservatism. Every new invention meets conservative opposition. But after a while conservatives give up and new inventions find their way to the public.

So coming closer to the point, wetlook has a great potential. If swimming fully clothed was considered as norman as swimming in ordinary swimming costumes, how many people would do it?

Firstly, people who are into it would do it reguraly (for they wouldn't have to worry about other people's reaction). People who aren't into it would do it occasionally, more or less often, sometimes for a change, some people because they haven't planned to go to the beach but the weather has suddenly changed and it has become hot, or some would do it because they have got sunburnt.

And we, the first wetlook enthusiasts, what can we do to make wetlook socially acceptable?

What did the first nudists do? As far as I think it wasn't that simple to get nude beaches, they must have had a lot of opposition. Personally I don't know. But I think there are other people on this forum who are older than me and who can sum it up in a few sentences (I can get any information only studing written sourses, and will I get the right answers?). But I think we can profit from their experience. At that time nudism was associated with sexual revolution (as well as bikinis), now wetlook can be associated with freedom and pluralism.

So my opinion is that wetlook has a great and unrealized potential and we should help it find its way to the general public.

In reply to Message (17665) Read This In continuation of 17591 and about the potential of wetlook.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 15/08/05 13:30:58 GMT

Thank you all for your replies. It was a very interesting discussion.

And I think I'd better answer in one post than than separately.

First about how many people I want into it. If there were lots of people swimming fully clothed wouldn't it be too much of a good thing? As we know, when there is too much of something even if it is really good it isn't so appreciated as when there is a lack of it.

But let's consider an example. Let's say, you can have only one bottle of beer in two weeks. How would you enjoy it! How would you look forward to the day when you can have another bottle, and how delicious the taste would seem to you! Or, let's say you could have two bottles in a week. The pleasure with which you'd drink each of them would diminish compared to drinking each bottle of beer if you can have only two bottles in a month. And if you can have as much beer as you like, in this case the pleasure will be routinary. So what is better, to drink only one bottle a week or to have as much beer as you like (health and diet aspects aren't taken into consideration here)? Of course to have as much beer as you like because the total of the enjoyments you get from all this beer will overwheigh the enjoyment of drinking this rare bottle of beer.

Or another example. In the times of the Soviet Union our country lived behind the Iron Curtain and it was very difficult to get good clothes and they were very expensive. So you couldn't see may well-dressed women in the street but of course if you saw one it atracted your attention. Now the times have changed and it's not a problem to get good clothes, so women are dressed well. Isn't it better than it used to be in the past? But of course each of them draws less of  attention.

Coming closer to our business if wetlook became wide spread would it be better or worse for us.

I believe that it would be better. Let's imagine. You can go to any beach and see a lot of women in all kinds of outfits and if you are fond of getting wet yourself you can do it as often as you want and you wouldn't have to think of privacy or be afraid of undesirable attention or misunderstanding. You'll get more pleasure on the whole, but of course the please of each "separate" clothed swim would be reduced as well as every woman swimming fully clothed would attract less of your attention. But the choice would be much better.

And I know that women enjoy wetlook as much as men. (or maybe even more). But they are more into getting wet themselves than watching men getting wet. That's why they don't visit the internet sites or forums. Of course there are more people into wetlook than on this or other forums. As well there are very many people who find it enjoyable but don't do it fearing that they might be misunderstood by other people.

And what about the sensual aspect of wetlook? If many people began swimming fully clothed wouldn't it be lost? It wouldn't. Those who feel it will feel it, those who don't won't. And if you do it very often the total ammount of sensuality will be bigger but the sensuality of each swim will diminish.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]