Wetlook-Online

Message # 17638.1

Subject: Hello Re: vcr alert - Juliette Huddy thrown in the pool

Date: Sun 14/08/05 09:17:08 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I watched Fox and Friends this morning and every morning. I MISSED IT! I even thought that would have been a nice outfit to get her wet in.

Last week they had a poll about who we would most like to see get dunked in a dink tank. Julliet was my favorite. She is one of the sexiest women on TV.

In reply to Message (17638) Hello vcr alert - Juliette Huddy thrown in the pool

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 14/08/05 07:55:14 GMT

Last 5 mins of FOX & FRIEND today. They had a small pool outside the studio....supposedly to teach dogs how to swim...and Juliette was doing her best to avoid getting too close to the pool....but they thru her in anyway. In the prior segment she said quite emphatically...I am not goin in that pool....so that was a challenge for her co-hosts...so they decided to throw her in. She did not even have time to take her shoes off. She was wearing a nice purple top and white skirt...

If you live on the West Coast, they may have a later showing of FOX & FRIENDS...or possibly show some clips later today. If not...I have it one tape and will create a clip later on.

BTW...she did a "Vanna White" after being pushed in the pool....she just lay in it and did not want to stand up...cos I think she feared that her top went see-thru.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]