MyWetloook

Message # 17630.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

Date: Sun 14/08/05 00:11:28 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for your respond. I now about the forum and already put some request on that months ago.

It surprised me that there are so many people just want to see a bathing suit.

You said I get my 100 dollar back or 3 free dvd's. I now that and I think you are the only one with such a great offer.

You said Wamtec is not a 100% wetlook site. But I now about Wamtec from this forum and this forum is 100% wetlook.

You have absolutly right that there are several tastes about wet girls and that I am not the only one you had the serve.

So I keep waiting till you next update and hope it is a better one for me.

In reply to Message (17630.1.1) Hello Re: Re: WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 13/08/05 22:46:47 GMT

Thanks for the feedback. To clarify things for you....

>Since your Being Wet project is the quality of your wamtec updates bad. It is dunking in a bathing suit

Those clips were requested by the Wamtec Gold members (please read my forum). I am here to serve the members and the dunk tank fans happen to like bathing suit girls being dunked. They requested them...and so I responded to their request.

Please understand...Wamtec Gold is NOT a 100% wetlook site...it have never been promoted as such. It covers about 20 different genres from wet and messy to underwater stuff.

>If I go to a public swimming pool I only see bikini's, but it is much better than your updates.

My updates are based on the requests that people ask for...and the Dunk Tank fans asked me to post those clips. The site caters to many different tastes....not solely to your tastes alone.

>I paid for wetlook, and it was a big offer for a guy like me, and I think for the most off us.

You forget one thing...every member gets his dues credited back to them....via a $100 credit or 3 DVDs....I challenge you to tell me any other website in the wetlook genre that gives you this offer. Everybody gets total value from me.

>You have give me great clips, the perfect husband. Bo Derek, Susan. But that was a long time ago, before being wet.

You are comparing apples and oranges. The Beingwet site media has no relationship to the Wamtec Gold site. The Wamtec Gold site is for tv clips relating to 20 different subject matters in the wet & messy & underwater sub cultures. The beingwet site is for CANDID clips from Europe and Asia. Wamtec Gold does not have candid clips...so I do not understand your comparison.

Wamtec Gold is for TV clips

BeingWet is for Candid clips

Please bear in mind that the Wamtec Gold site is not defined as a wetlook site...I have to cater to many different groups of interest in that site.

If you have suggestions on what you want me to post....all you have to do is go to my forum and make a request there. I cannot post specific requests....but I can do general requests. ....i.e. some guy recently said..."I want to see more wedding dress scenes"...and so I did that. The reason you are seeing clips you don't like...is because other fans are speaking up and making the requests...ie.. dunk tank scenes with bathing suits...and you are staying silent.

There is an old saying...."the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

MK

In reply to Message (17630.1) Confused Re: WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

By sjakie - nl Sat 13/08/05 17:28:34 GMT

Since your Being Wet project is the quality of your wamtec updates bad. It is dunking in a bathing suit or cheap wetlook. If you don't have anything better post some old ones. If I go to a public swimming pool I only see bikini's, but it is much better than your updates.

I paid for wetlook, and it was a big offer for a guy like me, and I think for the most off us.

You have give me great clips, the perfect husband. Bo Derek, Susan. But that was a long time ago, before being wet.

But the last two months. Sad Confused Thumbs Down Depressed

In reply to Message (17630) Hello WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 13/08/05 16:43:58 GMT

WAMTEC GOLD - WAM & Underwater Videos & TV clips

http://www.wamgold.com/

Get a $100 credit to choose free DVDs when you join

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook TV -  A latina girl goes in the pool in her dress and handbag (Mexican TV, 2004)

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook TV - More ladies get soaked on the Italian gameshow "Scherzi A Parte"

MESSY VIDEOCLIP: Pie TV - The famous pie fight scene from the u.s. sitcom "Growing Pains" (1986)

MESSY VIDEOCLIP: Mud TV - A mudwrestling scene from a chinese movie (1982)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater freediving - A German tv documentary about breathold training for freedivers (2005)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater scuba babes -  A segment from a Polish tv reality series, the girls go scuba diving (2005)

FREE VIDEO   A 5 minute trailer with wetlook, mud bath and underwater scenes

http://www.ebpvideos.com/trailers/sss19.wmv

Full list of online Videos now playing ...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/updates/updates.html

More to come soon.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]