minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:07:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17591.2.3.1

Subject: Wink Smile I SAID on a subconscious level.

Date: Fri 12/08/05 20:51:21 GMT

Name: JustKeepSwimming us

Email: Jumalte1271@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with the different viewpoints expressed.  

I still think it's because it is a sensual experience that it is frowned upon. It depends on the context of where you are at. You can't give someone a full-body massage in a library, without getting kicked out. You can't french-kiss in church. You can't cuddle up in someone's lap in the middle of 5th period in high school. And you can't give someone a hickey in the middle of the call center for IBM at peak hour. These contexts make up a good 75% of our lives.  

Wetlook is more abstract than these, but still, to get wet in clothes in a premeditated sense to enjoy it is, kind of sexy. Not necessarily the end result, but the underlying emotional priority involved. A person can subconsciously draw a link between the desire for self pleasure inherent in more adamant and blatant sexual behaviors that are forbidden, and getting soaked in clothing. Which is why there are fewer wetlookers, and why conservative peoples would feel uncomfortable with it in their midst.

Just one way to look at it.

In reply to Message (17591.2.3) Hello Re: Re: Why are there so few wetlookers? What do you think?

By klm4748 - uu Fri 12/08/05 09:39:49 GMT

I've never had the sense that parents objected to kids swimming with clothes on due to any sensual aspect. Instead, it was just Keeping Up Appearances. "Oh, dear, I mustn't let my child get his/her clothes wet, it would be so unseemly!" In that sense, it's like making the bed. It's in a separate room with a door, and guests usually don't go there. So why the heck should the bed look nice and neat? Because Mom taught you that way. And so it is with keeping clothes dry, I think.

I remember a family friend who came to a lakeside party. None in his family had had any plans to swim. But someone had a boat and water skis. So he tried it, in his corduroys. Some of the other adults shrugged their shoulders, knowing him to be an unusual guy. _I_ envied him his self-assurance to do such a thing.

And yet I still remember a Sesame Street clip, which is probably older than I am. It was one of those musical interludes without any speech. A bunch of kids come to the local watering hole and don't take off a thing, they just get in, splash around and generally have fun before wandering off, sopping wet, to go home. I sure as heck couldn't have gotten away with that, who were those lucky kids?!

Still, maybe we need more 'advertising' of that sort. Clips of kids and/or adults getting wet clothed, especially female but without ANY hint of sensuality/sexuality, slipped into appropriate contexts. Then we might raise 'awareness' and improve the 'okayness' of getting wet clothed.

In reply to Message (17591.2) Idea Re: Why are there so few wetlookers? What do you think?

By JustKeepSwimming - Jumalte127@yahoo.com us Thu 11/08/05 16:18:41 GMT

I'll try my best here.

There is a large, and growing, conservative part of our culture. (I think it's been there since Rome) Here's the ironic part - conservative parents will not view getting wet in your clothes as something immoral, however, they will discourage people from doing it as much as possible.

Essentially, getting your clothes wet is a rather sensual experience that all people enjoy in a mildly sexual way, either by doing or by watching. It is like an all-over, cool body massage, that sinks into you and touches you everywhere. On a purely emotional level, the enjoyment of sex, or of something sexy and sensual, gets a lot of people's panties in a bunch,(pardon the pun).

So, while there is no actual censorship or moral objection to the activity of wetlook, conservative people will discourage it in many ways, on a purely abstract, or subconscious, emotional level. It is simply an activity that conservative people find too sensual, too enjoyable, and too sexy - to the point that they refuse to entertain it.

Of course, their rebellious kids will - whenever they can, like at a keg party, or at one of Leon's booths, or on the last day of school, and then they will enjoy it even more because it is more of a guilty pleasure, "un-ladylike" behavior, taboo. So, while they are in the moment, they will enjoy it, and then go back to their conservative-parent pleasing behavior.

In regards to the "small number of wetlookers", I think that most or all males enjoy looking at girls in wet clothes, but 95% of sexual men see it more as a means to an end, than an end itself. If you take a look at the GARGANTUAN level of wetlook used in TV commercials and in TV show trailers (who can forget the shot of Jessica Alba emerging from the pool in a red dress for 'Dark Angel') then you can reach the conclusion that seeing a pretty girl soaked in a sexy outfit gets all men's blood pumping - but as a prelude to sex or nudity, not as an orgasm inducing event in itself.

To sum up, I think that the activity of wetlook is a very sensual and sexy activity. However, in the various conservative-controlled environments that control our lives, ANY activity that borders, or hints on sensuality, sexyness, or bodily pleasure is frowned upon. So, if a girl "gets pushed in", "falls in accidently", "gets caught in the rain" in her clothes,that is questionable, but acceptable behavior. However, if a girl pre-meditatively goes in the pool in a pretty dress, because she wants to experience the sensual, body clinging sensation, that behavior would be viewed as unacceptable by many conservative views.

Nuff said.

-J

In reply to Message (17591) Read This Why are there so few wetlookers? What do you think?

By Victor - ru Thu 11/08/05 15:05:06 GMT

The number of wetlookers in the world is very small.

Still, judging by candid tapes, webshots and what we see at pool parties there are many people who enjoy wetlook. At least from time to time, spontaneously. They get wet, and look at their happy faces! They love it! And they enjoy swimming in clothes more than, for example, their friends swimming with them in usual swimsuits (You have seen pics like this, haven't you?). But they don't repeat it or it takes quite a long while till they do.

WHY?!

In my opinion, first, it is due to the common streotype that wet clothes are unpleasant. Thus, having tried and enjoyed it once, one still thinks, that "at that time" he/she was carried away by the moment, or if it was a pool party, was influenced by the atmosphere of the place, but in general, swimming in clothes is not a good idea.

Secondly, very few people know anything about wetlook. Only wetlook fans themselves and their close relatives and friends do! Even keepers of sex-shops or scientists who study fetishes know nothing. Therefore one just cannot decide upon being a wetlook fan. I'll try to explain what I mean. Let's say (sorry for the comparison, I give it here just as an example), everyone knows about gays, and a man can decide upon being straight (if he likes women), or a gay (if he likes men). In our case a person who once enjoyed swimming in clothes more than in a swimming costume can't decide upon being a wetlook fan, for he knows nothing about wetlook and is unable to understand one's feelings.

Another reason is that swimming in clothes is against the norm, though it isn't against public morality. So if a person happens to be on a beach without a swimsuit and willing to swim in one's street clothes as a rule one cannot make up one's mind. It is because of the fear of attracting undesirable attention and of looking odd. I've seen it happen many times. It is especially dificult to go fully into water if you are the only person who is doing it. If you do it with someone it is much easier. Best of all to do it with a female partner.

Or if you see a few people swimming in clothes it is an encouragement for you. On the contrary if the beach is overcrowded with sunbathers it is a discouragement. And there comes a question of a "critical mass". If there are enough people swimming in clothes it seems quite OK and all people who doubted join, and even some of those who would never fancy it join too. (We used to see in Trafalgar Square. Yes, unfortunately USED TO). So if wetlook was more wide-spread, if there were more places like this, more people would do it.

And a question for you all. What do you think, if all people knew about wetlook, would there be more wetlookers? Thank you for reading the message. I hope I haven't bored you. And thank you in advance for your opinion.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]