Wetlook-Online

Message # 17541

Subject: Bouncing Wetlook at Santa Monica Beach, CA

Date: Mon 08/08/05 12:16:23 GMT

Name: Mr. Burbank us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The day before yesterday I went to Santa Monica Beach in Southern California. I saw some wetlook that is worth recounting. Mostly it was bikini and swimsuits but as I have posted before the wet hair is essential to the wetlook process, for me anyway.  

There are so many I could talk about but I will mention the one that is actually fully clothed wetlook and she was possibly the best one that I saw.  

She had shoulder length golden brown hair a dark blue tanktop and white shorts. As she entered the waves the foamy surf soaked her shorts making her pink cheeks show through. Then as she got deeper her shirt turned a darker blue and clingy, nipples hard.  Then the ends of her hair started to darken with wetness. She would not go all the way under, it seemed she never would and then suddenly she leans back as a wave comes and saturates her hair. Oh, I love that part, she says, It feels so good. Then she dives under the next wave,  emerges with that graceful arch of her back, her hair slicked back in a sensuos sheet of smooth honey-brown wetness, the color of wet sand. Several times she made like she was heading back to shore to her family or whatever but she turns and looks at the sea as if to say, one last time.  And she dove under again. She could not get enough of that soaked feeling.

next time I'm taking a camera

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]