MyWetloook

Message # 1754.7

Subject: Hello Re: 1 4 9 10 11 [nt]

Date: Sun 12/01/03 08:27:23 GMT

Name: wetjeans gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1754) Question Some fun from Lisa for Sunday

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org gb Sat 11/01/03 23:31:33 GMT

Lisa has asked me to post her latest update but get you to influence the content, so it's voting time for the next 9 hours (until the end of MY Sunday) and then I'll post the pictures selected.

Go to www.lisabubbles.org/photo30.html, which is the latest update not yet advertised on her home page. This forum's members get to choose the photos that can be enlarged and that will form the actual page update.

At the moment, only picture 8 will work. I will enable another 5 photos based on the voting appearing here on this thread. Please only vote once - this is not "wamawards" Oooh and it's a bit of fun (as wamawards was!). Select up to 5 DIFFERENT numbers by putting them in the subject line of your reply to this posting. I will ignore obvious cheating and vote-rigging.

So, top 5 choices by the end of today will be posted. Plus an extra bonus! The photo that gets the most votes will be able to be enlarged to super-size (the size of the pictures on Lisa's CDs).

Have a fun Sunday ... Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]