Wetlook-Online

Message # 17532.9

Subject: Thumbs Up awesome!

Date: Thu 11/08/05 07:42:48 GMT

Name: kevin us

Email: highvoltagelll@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great pics as usual, my favs are still "a swim after church" -both of them

I happen to prefer the non-professional look of your pics, dont change a thing.

I think the pool pics are the best.

what state are you in? we are in NC.

Amanda and I had planned a lot of pics this summer but we have had too much company and it's been over 100 deg most of the summer. Too hot for her, she's an inside person.

Now that the company has finally come and gone(over 50 people in all) and it has cooled off maybe we can get to work. Another prob is an extremely nosey neighbor who is always home, I havent had the money to finish the privacy fence around the pool. Thank God he's moving soon.

This guy wandered over 200 times in 8 months before I finally told him to f-off. My family and buddies are bad about showing up unexpected so until the fence is complete you have to worry someone will walk up on you taking pictures. Once the fence is complete no one can surprise us, and it's 90% done now.

Keep up the excellent work, and more Sunday dresses in the pool!!

In reply to Message (17532) Links "The long red dress" gets soaked.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Sun 07/08/05 18:45:35 GMT

We went on a camping trip this past weekend.  We knew that the place we were going had lots of waterfalls since we had gone there before, but little did I know that Jennifer had taken some special outfits to soak.

This dress holds special meaning to us.  It was this dress that Jennifer had purchased for our first date on which we went to a Sarah Brightman concert.  She purchased this particular dress because of it's look, feel and especially for how it might feel when it was wet.  Our plan the night of the concert was to go out to eat, go to the concert and then shower together.  The deal was that we would shower in our clothes because we made a deal with each other not to take this first date further than kissing and fondling.  It worked, but we both had a hard time keeping to the deal.  Since "the dress" had been wet bofore, we knew how it felt wet; what we didn't know was what it would look like as a swim dress. I must say, it's a great dress!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11111 (Look at the new album entitled "The long red dress gets soaked")

This next set was taken the last day we were there.  After packing up we pulled the camper to the beach and spent a few hours there before heading home.  This skirt that Jennifer soaks was a special request of mine, but once again I didn't know she brought it along.  We didn't spend a lot of time taking pictures this time, but did manage a few before and after pictures.  I think we'll give this skirt a thorough soaking some other time and take more pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11 (Look in the "Before and After" album)

Lastly, this photo set was taken the first full day we were camping.  This was a little hike to explore a series of waterfalls I had read about on the internet.  It turned out that this was the prettiest of all the falls and the easiest to get to.  We weren't really planning on getting wet, but to just explore.  The water felt great and was so clear that we couldn't resist but get wet.  As always, Jennifer looked absolutely incredible!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11111 (Look in the other new album entitled "Exploring water falls")

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]