minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:05:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17532.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: "The long red dress" gets soaked.

Date: Mon 08/08/05 04:44:27 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Regarding 1) - I don't tell Jennifer what to do at all.  She does what she wants and I take pictures for our later viewing.

Regarding 2) - We didn't have much choice about the sunlight.  This was a warm part of the day and nice for swimming.  We went when and the sun was where it was.

Regarding 3) - I do my best.  Jennifer has a big smile and I like it.  Many things crack her up and I like to capture this natural happiness in her.

Regarding 4) - I'm not sure what pictures you're referring to.  I thought most of them were centered pretty well.  The camera doesn't always take the picture when I'd like, but there's always that lag with digital cameras that does mess up some photos.  Eventually we'd like to get a better camera, but it isn't in the budget at this time.  the current camera is a 4 megapixel Minolta and there are definitely some things I don't like about it.  I'd like to use the manual settings more, but there aren't enough aperature settings to really play with the shutter speeds much.  I maybe should have tried setting the ISO settings.  I know that higher ISO settings are for lower light in 35 mm film, but is this the same for digital cameras?  I should play with this a bit, but for this set, I just wanted to do what I knew would work.

Regarding 5) - We put almost everything we shoot to Webshots.  Each picture isn't perfect, but there might be something in one picture that isn't in another and that one thing may be something that somebody really likes even though the rest of the picture isn't all that great.

Thanks for the advice.  I do need to work on my photography skills, but we don't do this for a living.  It's just fun for us and I hope to improve in time.  The place we were taking photos was in a bit of a canyon so to speak because of the falls.  It was dark enough that the camera wanted to use the flash for each picture.  It's good we used it because the camera didn't flash on a few of the photos and those photos didn't turn out nearly as nice.

In reply to Message (17532.5) Great Re: "The long red dress" gets soaked.

By MaK - dk Mon 08/08/05 03:13:42 GMT

Excellent "The long red dress gets soaked" series! Thanks for sharing.

You have found the perfect location, which matches the red dress quite well – many wetlook producers do not bother to do that - and with a little better photographical technique, you may be able to earn some money on this! Let me give you a few advices:

1) Try to be “a fly on the wall” and let Jennifer behave in a more natural way.

2) Avoid direct sunlight on the model - especially the face. This gives a flat light. Shoot instead more against the sun and use a reflector or a handhold flash to lighten up the model.

3) Shoot a smile exactly at the moment where it is on its way down, and avoid the biggest “toothpaste” smiles.

4) Look through the viewer before you shoot! This may sound very banal, but you will avoid truncated heads etc.

5) Throw away all pictures, which are not first class.

Good luck in the future.

In reply to Message (17532) Links "The long red dress" gets soaked.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Sun 07/08/05 18:45:35 GMT

We went on a camping trip this past weekend.  We knew that the place we were going had lots of waterfalls since we had gone there before, but little did I know that Jennifer had taken some special outfits to soak.

This dress holds special meaning to us.  It was this dress that Jennifer had purchased for our first date on which we went to a Sarah Brightman concert.  She purchased this particular dress because of it's look, feel and especially for how it might feel when it was wet.  Our plan the night of the concert was to go out to eat, go to the concert and then shower together.  The deal was that we would shower in our clothes because we made a deal with each other not to take this first date further than kissing and fondling.  It worked, but we both had a hard time keeping to the deal.  Since "the dress" had been wet bofore, we knew how it felt wet; what we didn't know was what it would look like as a swim dress. I must say, it's a great dress!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11111 (Look at the new album entitled "The long red dress gets soaked")

This next set was taken the last day we were there.  After packing up we pulled the camper to the beach and spent a few hours there before heading home.  This skirt that Jennifer soaks was a special request of mine, but once again I didn't know she brought it along.  We didn't spend a lot of time taking pictures this time, but did manage a few before and after pictures.  I think we'll give this skirt a thorough soaking some other time and take more pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11 (Look in the "Before and After" album)

Lastly, this photo set was taken the first full day we were camping.  This was a little hike to explore a series of waterfalls I had read about on the internet.  It turned out that this was the prettiest of all the falls and the easiest to get to.  We weren't really planning on getting wet, but to just explore.  The water felt great and was so clear that we couldn't resist but get wet.  As always, Jennifer looked absolutely incredible!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty11111 (Look in the other new album entitled "Exploring water falls")

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]