WetlookPro

Message # 17491.5

Subject: Warning! Re: Forum awards

Date: Fri 05/08/05 07:50:18 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This sounds like a parallel to the "WAM Awards" which have run for the past couple of years.

I think anyone who has contributed time and effort to this community in some meaningful way should be recognized for their efforts, however an "award" format has the potential to become a popularity contest.

It isn't always easy to recognize the real contributions. It may only take a few minutes for one person to search up a page full of picture links; it may take hours for another person to find just a few. If you had to choose to reward one or the other, which would you choose, not knowing the actual amount of time and effort behind each result? And what abuout other forms of contributions? How much is a picture worth as compared to a piece of advice or information? What about the value of shooting and sharing pics versus searching up webshots or the latest wet SC's?

As was pointed out elsewhere on this thread - lauding one person above all others can do more to divide a community than to unite it by making other worthy contributors feel slighted or ignored.

In reply to Message (17491) Hello Forum awards

By mawwam - ex Thu 04/08/05 13:34:02 GMT

I have looked at this forum everyday for around 2 years now.  Everyday i am more and more impressed by the contributions of many people on this forum.  So i have decided to list my top 5 contributors to this forum.  Although i am listing 5 of my favourites, i would just like to say everybody who posts anything here is greatly appreciated for helping this community with mostly free wetlook.

Here is my top 5

1 Nigel for setting up this forum

2 Rumpel- For his great effort in providing quality pictures

3-Leonmoomin- For setting up brilliant events and also his superb websites

4-Erik-elsas- I have enjoyed every update on the websites which are also free

5-MK- His knowledge of TV shows is outstanding.  Well done!!!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for making this community a great one to be part of.  

Please feel free to share with us your top 5 so we can all see who is king of the wetlook community!!!

thanks mawwam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]